2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just finished jessica jones, finally. pretty good.

starting luke cage next
just skip iron fist.. all other marvel netflix stuff is good, well the defenders stuff.. agents of shield wasnt for me and i think that's on there too
Master of None is amazing, y'all peep this show?
need to watch season 2.. hell got a couple netflix shows i need to check the new seasons

i just finished jessica jones, finally. pretty good.

starting luke cage next

just skip iron fist.. all other marvel netflix stuff is good, well the defenders stuff.. agents of shield wasnt for me and i think that's on there too

word. i was gonna ask about that one. have heard mixed reviews.

only reason i jumped on jessica and luke recently is to get ready for defenders in august. and glad i did. jessica jones delivered. not sure if iron fist is part of that crew but haven't heard great things about it from most people

Last edited:
Yeah, **** LI. That place is a **** hole and racist as hell.

Low key if not for a couple areas SI could get annexed.

LI is the perfect example of "I have minority friends and neighbors, I can't be racist"

Aziz is trash, don't know how anyone laughs at that nimrod. I'm trying to watch that new Netflix show on the nun that was killed by a priest and I gotta watch House of Cards.

and the packers |I

:lol: **** it doe...that was pre-Thomas da GOAT :pimp:

Thomas lucky he went to michigan other than that screw dude.

DSA real talk. Take your fandom out of it. Your really think that tuck rule game wasnt a fumble?

To me thats when all this crap started.

DSA real talk. Take your fandom out of it. Your really think that tuck rule game wasnt a fumble?

To me thats when all this crap started.

being 100% real, when that ball hit the ground and Oakland fell on it, i fell to the ground. game was over. i was head down, face down on the floor. thought it was done.

BUT...that's cause i had never heard of the tuck rule. none of us did. and everyone cried BS about it. but it's cause we had no idea about it. it was a STUPID ******* rule, no doubt. but it was a rule. just one none of us knew about. no one got robbed that day. it was called by the book technically.

only reason i jumped on jessica and luke recently is to get ready for defenders in august. and glad i did. jessica jones delivered. not sure if iron fist is part of that crew but haven't heard great things about it from most people
he's part of the crew.. but his show is just crap.. and it really doesnt do much to move the bigger picture forward..

it should have, with his purpose being to defeat 'the hand', but season 2 of daredevil seemingly does wayyy more 

View media item 2449107
MDW did me in. Today was a much needed rest day.

I need to start Master of None S2, heard great things.

Never watched JJ or LC. Patiently waiting for Punisher and Daredevil.

LI might as well be the boondocks. Brooklyn and Manhattan >

ZWyer.gif

Last edited:
LI is the perfect example of "I have minority friends and neighbors, I can't be racist"

Aziz is trash, don't know how anyone laughs at that nimrod. I'm trying to watch that new Netflix show on the nun that was killed by a priest and I gotta watch House of Cards.

All facts but I was talkin bourbon Staten Island in my post. I think we'd be aight with 4 boroughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom