2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how you dudes last all night
Max 30 minutes for me
Fastest for me was like 10 mins :lol:
That box was too good

30 minutes? You know how long that is in real time :lol: I'm lucky I hit the 7-10 minute mark.

Jets tank /footballpost

30 minutes is easy to do, it's all mental. I used to go for an hour to two when I was younger. **** that ****, I'm getting mine around 10 minutes with or without her.

Decker is old and has injuries, he's replaceable.

Giants need to call up David Harris, our LBs are trash.

Carver really smashed his brother's joint. That's OD

Last edited:
My question yesterday should've been would you smash a girl that has one of your homies/bros deep down in the zone or vice versa he has her in it? He has always claimed they're just friends and never mentioned feelings or anything like that before

My question yesterday should've been would you smash a girl that has one of your homies/bros deep down in the zone or vice versa he has her in it? He has always claimed they're just friends and never mentioned feelings or anything like that before

Why didn't you just ask if you think they are strictly friends? :lol:

Because he has always said theyre just strictly friends :lol: this isn't my first time around her I've know her some years as well. Not like a talk to her everyday type but if I see her somewhere we'd conversate and she usually has a bf when I see her :lol:

Also it wasn't me that made the first move there :lol: it was a long night

Last edited:

Yes

President of football operations, maybe :lol: .

Hahahaha Hahahaha Decker is far from washed. Dude had hip AND shoulder surgery and is already cleared to return. There was initial fear he was't even gonna be ready by Week 1 when he first underwent the operations. With the right QB he can still produce as the solid #2 he has been.

Ravens make sense, but I think I'd rather see him on the Titans or KC. Going to Tenn would be a great fit for his wife too :nerd: .

Last edited:
Because he has always said theyre just strictly friends :lol: this isn't my first time around her I've know her some years as well. Not like a talk to her everyday type but if I see her somewhere we'd conversate and she usually has a bf when I see her :lol:

Also it wasn't me that made the first move there :lol: it was a long night

Lol if that's the situation, then don't feel guilty :lol: sheesh
It's ain't no fun if the homies can't have none

Didn't say washed, just said he's old and had some injuries. He's replaceable. I'll admit I was wrong if he has a crazy season.

I said 30 is easy, I'm not doing that anymore. I'm done in 10 regardless, my lady knows that. She needs to get her's off before the end of regulation, no OTs over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom