2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not bad looking or anything but it would take tremendous effort on my part to push all the off the wall crap she's said to the back of my head while in her prescence :lol:

C8H9xXrUQAAlLhR

She's not bad looking or anything but it would take tremendous effort on my part to push all the off the wall crap she's said to the back of my head while in her prescence :lol:

She a evil b****. Women like her have caused of a lot of **** in black communities.

Last edited:
Yea I rock with Michael, very intelligent dude.

Don't know much about Martellus but I'm sure he's cut from the same cloth:

My penis has no political affiliation

Probably wood but it'd definitely be the angry variety :lol:

Yea I rock with Michael, very intelligent dude.

Don't know much about Martellus but I'm sure he's cut from the same cloth:

Follow him on twitter,him and his bro are the 2 most woke dudes currently on a team :lol:

They **** on the league often too

Last edited:
I **** with Bennett but we've known for years who killed Big and Pac.

AP not going to Dallas, not enough carries there. I'm really hoping for the Raiders because I think that's the best situation. I'll take him on the Giants but I don't see it happening.

btw I joined Bumble a week ago
I haven't got a single match
the girls on here are more picky than tinder probs

stillin729 stillin729

give it time. it goes in waves. like one week no matches. the next week 9 matches.

or

maybe you're being too picky. gotta swipe right if your only beef is pointy elbows, bruh :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom