2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay fair enough, that makes way more sense if you never actually get in the water :lol:

Last edited:
My feet are fine, just never liked sandals. Always been into sneakers and boots. I don't get sand in my **** either. I rarely go to the beach though. I can't swim so I don't **** with it.

word. the sand would be my biggest concern. but easier to avoid if you're not going in the water and just chillin i guess

Y'all can go in the water at the beach, I'll stay my *** on the chair next to the cooler

Last edited:
I wore some Ronnie fieg asics on the beach once and then ***** got destroyed.

I went to the beach with some friends and some chicks and forgot to cut my toe nails.

Them ***** were rough, like 6-7 months without cutting them, I just had to dig my feet into the sand everywhere we went

I went to the beach with some friends and some chicks and forgot to cut my toe nails.

Them ***** were rough, like 6-7 months without cutting them, I just had to dig my feet into the sand everywhere we wen
t

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Them ***** were rough, like 6-7 months without cutting them, I just had to dig my feet into the sand everywhere we went

Did your lady get deported?

I don't wear a lot of open toe shoes/Sandles bruhs.

I just be forgetting about them sometimes

I was wrestling my brother barefoot once and cut him something fierce on his arm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom