2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Chris Russo and I thought it was the Mad Dog at first, but then I realized it's just some lame with a twitter account

Germany shirt and Italy hat??? Seems like he's a special brand of European hypebeast

Last edited:
How you find these dudes. I thought it was some dude who's job it is to tweet sports.

I search the guy and he's a tax consultant with 222 followers. He's literally just some random guy :lol:

Last edited:
Got damn Michael Floyd :smh: |I

Each failed test took place between 5:30 a.m. and 6:33 a.m. on Sunday, June 11, per Ian Rapoport. The highest blood alcohol level recorded was .055, Rapoport added, the lowest was .044. Floyd then missed the final test at 6:33 a.m. local time. when court officials contacted Floyd, per Rapoport. Floyd stated he had drank Kombucha tea, which explains why the sample contained alcohol.

Floyd is due back in Scottsdale court on June 26 to explain the flagged tests, according to the court.

Last edited:
2009 -- 19-year old Floyd is cited for underage consumption on May 15 and pleaded guilty on June 15 of that year.
2010 -- Floyd is cited for underage drinking in Minneapolis on Jan. 8 after police were called to a fight involving six to 10 people.
2011 -- Floyd is pulled over after running a stop sign. His breathalyzer test showed he had a blood-alcohol level of 0.19. Floyd is suspended indefinitely by Brian Kelly and stripped of his Captain title.
2016 -- Floyd is arrested in Scottsdale in December after being found asleep at the wheel of his vehicle. He had a blood-alcohol level of .217 and was sentenced to 24 days in jail and 96 days under house arrest.
2017 -- Floyd is scheduled for a show-cause hearing later this month following reports that he violated the terms of his house arrest by drinking. Floyd allegedly failed or missed three tests early Sunday morning.

you'll appreciate this...heading to see Christina P. tomorrow at the Punch Line SF. first time seeing her standup so i'm pretty excited

giphy.gif

you'll appreciate this...heading to see Christina P. tomorrow at the Punch Line SF. first time seeing her standup so i'm pretty excited

I just saw her tweet that, that's dope man. I've always wondered what her stand up was like with her having such dude humor. Think she's about to do special for Netflix so I bet you're gonna get a heavy dose of that material. Let me know how it is.

Last edited:
Pretty dark, but was reading that the night Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna, it was cause he'd been smashing Keri Hilson and Rihanna found out while going through his phone in the lambo. The rest is history, obviously.

I thought she was the one cheating :lol:

All Eyez On Me wasn't bad. Way better than BIG's movie :lol: Dr Dre's casting might have been worse than Anthony Mackie as Pac tho

Pretty dark, but was reading that the night Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna, it was cause he'd been smashing Keri Hilson and Rihanna found out while going through his phone in the lambo. The rest is history, obviously.

I thought she was the one cheating :lol:

She went through his phone and started hitting him and then threw his keys out in the field. I never had an issue with her getting beat the **** up.

Gonna take my mom to see All Eyez next week. I'm hype, I expect good and bad. Just happy he looks like Pac.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom