2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay's album is cool. He's talking some good **** finally but the beats are ehhh after awhile and his flow is shaky. He sounds a little old on it but it's good. Better than his last few albums. 

Called someone a whole *** and got banned for a week. 
I got banned twice for a week

I just said F it and came back when I was allowed

the **** you get banned over is so lame, I posted the HBK bj gif and got a week for it
mean.gif
The only thing lame about is the dudes who click the report button.

I used to be all about finding links and downloads for music back when I was like in high school. But music has become so accessible with Apple Music that i'm too lazy to go look for some guys album that is worried more about his business than his music. I don't give a damn about Jay-Z new album.

Last edited:
I used to be a download only kinda guy. But I had so much stuff that it ****** with my computer speed and used up way too much storage.

I've scaled back and I use Spotify now, only pay $5 because I'm a student.

The exclusivity of streaming services are really ruining the industry. But it's not stopping anytime soon.

I've only felt the ban hammer once. Got banned from the fools wildin thread. Got an infraction for saying the S word once lol. A few Duke fans in the CBB thread are mad soft.

Been listening to Damn more lately, and it grew on me hard (pause). Not a lot of workout bangers but it's not far behind TPAB for me now

What's the consensus of 4:44 :nerd: only answer if you aren't a Jay stan plz. Was going to listen at the gym this AM but overslept by 2 hours. Clearly my commitment is going' well DeadsetAce DeadsetAce :rofl:

Last edited:
What's the consensus of 4:44 :nerd: only answer if you aren't a Jay stan plz. Was going to listen at the gym this AM but overslept by 2 hours. Clearly my commitment is going' well DeadsetAce DeadsetAce :rofl:

:lol:

it's a struggle to really get into that groove, man. seriously took me like 9 months to get it down :lol:

3 weeks. Force yourself no compromise for 3 weeks

This right here. 3 weeks and it will becomes part of that daily routine! I am actually starting that up too so the next three weeks gonna be a struggle but once I get it down it'll be worth it :smokin

Links are all over the internet, you don't need Tidal at all. 

Yo those Jenner shirts are so disrespectful. What in the **** made these dumb broads think they could do this???

I can't post in General because my old name got banned because some clown told on me but 

I can't figure out how to @ but Trey Ohh Five, this is what I was talking about with the Yankees M&N jerseys cut being different. The left is a Lou Gehrig 1939 jersey and that's how the neck was cut that year. The right is a Mickey Mantle 1951. So they're not all cut like that. 

View media item 2480085

****, I was having NT withdrawal. What a ****** loser. People were ******** on me and I couldn't even respond. 

Good looks famb, will def cop a Mickey Mantle when a nice discount code pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom