2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't tell if Jared Goff gonna be a beast next season or trash? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Although I like their new coach and their OL should be a lil bit better I'm not sure it's possible to be a beast with Tavon Austin, Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp as your top receiving options and some rookie named Gerald Everett as your starting TE.

The Brighton Beach/ Sheapshead Bay Area in Brooklyn has some of the sexiest European women in the nation. OMG. I need me some Russian yambs for the summer.

White Women from Europe> White women from the US
tenor.gif

dont let the kate beckinslaes and cheryl coles of the world fool you.. majority of the broads in england and ireland is waying them down HEAVY

and then you gotta way too many of the rail thin top heavy set going over that side, like literally flat as a board on both sides but for the huge ****

.@MoneyLynch GOES FULL BEAST MODE! The former @Seahawks RB runs the [emoji]9917[/emoji]️ into the net and then steals the ref's red card! [emoji]128514[/emoji] #ZakAndFriends

moIPbV.gif

and i dont get it!

the duffsters a lil irrational with the beef though.. dudes went at messandei for a bit
Man what?
if i'm remember correctly.. the sodium levels got high.. they went at kady in the tourney in general, since kady took out duff

then messandei took her out this year, again if i'm remember correctly.. so dudes went at her

again, i'm not understanding.. there were some other questionable ladies in the field.. those 3 would be extremely high on my draft board

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom