2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why so many people hate on Hawaiian pizza. It's not bad at all. Seems like it just became trendy to dislike it.

pineapple on pizza
sick.gif
Mortal sin.

the only fruit pizza I ever had was this pear and prosciutto slice, man that was amazing.

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz this might sound like terrible pizza, but trust me, it's :pimp:

https://www.timeout.com/miami/blog/...r-pizza-joint-is-coming-to-south-beach-071017

i refused to try it for so long when i lived in NYC and then finally did. damn good

Artichoke recently had a pretty bad fire, not sure if the location is back up and running

I gotta get back to New York for some pizza asap.

This is a no fly zone G. Come here and you gonna look much worse than Rayne Dakota looked after getting stomped out.

This is a no fly zone G. Come here and you gonna look much worse than Rayne Dakota looked after getting stomped out.

View media item 2489498
I'm coming decked tf out in Cowboy gear and snuffing any BA Giants fan that says something.

View media item 2489513

I'm going to Giants training camp at the end of the month with my homies who are all Giants fans :smh: .. but little do they know I'm pulling up with the Cowboys hat and Zeke jersey, I'm here for all the shenanigans :rofl:

Pineapple and Ham(Hawaiian) slice is the greatest :pimp:

Yes :pimp:

pineapple, pepperoni, and jalapeno is a top 3 topping combo :pimp:

my man :nthat:

:rofl:

Prime Day sucks. But the idea of pineapple on pizza sucks more.

Just picked up a Blue Yeti on the cheap for my podcasting :smokin

[rick ross] jet blue foget it [/rick ross]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom