2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are a fool if you drop $100 on this PPV

I could actually see this being a big backfire

View media item 2489995

Y'all need to step your weight up, stop worrying about other people's pockets. It very well could be, or it could be one of the greatest nights in combat sports history.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not paying, not sure if I'll watch it for free at someone's house but this will be huge. So many people think Conor actually has a shot it's insane. There will be crazy money being made from this circus.

Last edited:
View media item 2489995

Y'all need to step your weight up, stop worrying about other people's pockets. It very well could be, or it could be one of the greatest nights in combat sports history.

my weight is doing fine, this is gonna be a waste unless Floyd and Conor make this a scripted WWE match, this should be on Wrestlemania

I'm not paying, not sure if I'll watch it for free at someone's house but this will be huge. So many people think Conor actually has a shot it's insane. There will be crazy money being made from this circus.

he has a chance if they let him carry a firearm, that is about it

My boy is gonna order it and we'll just go to his house for the afternoon/night. Fight itself is gonna be a bore. The "beef" is not real, Connor probably has no problem taking the L.

He has zero problems taking an L. He'll make more from this one fight than his entire UFC career and anything he does after this fight.

Few things tell me you don't seriously watch or know a ton about combat sports and what's going on, which is fine. A lot of people don't and I don't knock anyone for knowing the science or experiencing it first hand. Again, most people don't and there's no point in trying to educate, I don't get paid to do that.

All fight knowledge and analysis to the side... you said people are a fool to buy this/it will be a circus... if that's the case, what do circuses do exactly? They entertain... I myself am going to buy a ton of carne at the Mexican market, buy a bunch of liquor, invite all my boys over, buy a projector so we can watch it in and outside, make some memories and be entertained along with thoroughly enjoying watching the matchup and watching the human chess game. Things like this do Not happen all the time... more like ever.

You'd rather high horse it, piss on someone's parade (called them a fool) than make memories, that's your priority. Just doesn't make much sense to me.

http://wavy.com/2016/05/18/falcons-new-stadium-with-feature-cheapest-concessions-in-the-nfl/

falcons-concessions.jpg

Good **** Armada Armada

you don't need to be a combat sport pro to know this is a straight money grab and I don't blame involved folks, I would get my *** kicked if I was CM too for the payout of a lifetime

my point was I wouldn't pay $100 but I would pay a $10 cover or illegally watch it for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom