2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
currently got a brisket in the ol' traeger. woke up at 4am to start the smoke. bought a few bottles of GoT wine and beer for the premiere tonight. couple buddies coming over. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

man, you're doing it right for GOT tonight :pimp:

we're in the middle of a heat wave and my apartment's central air went out last night. effin' sucks. luckily i've got a hockey game this afternoon when the heat will be at its worst so i'll be on ice

This **** does kinda look like a more polished Boxden hahaha.

Gif avy's were cool, but they weren't really needed.. imo.

I just miss the New post tab, it was a struggle when the yeezy kanye slurp thread broke it.

All morning I thought the site was still down. Didn't think to go onto niketalk.com to gain access.

This is weird. Going to take getting used to. My font size is bigger than normal too.

I won't be watching GOT. Got beer league softball, Power, and catch up on the last two episodes from last season of GOT :lol:

Actually I think the thing I like least about the site is that it definitely looks intended for mobile use. It feels like more features are hidden away and have to be sought out in order to maintain the clean look that all mobile sites go for.

So in effect, NT has become a mobile site first and desktop second.

I'm sure Meth and gang will figure out the new posts notification thing on desktop
For mobile it's all good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom