2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scot could've locked him up for $40M guaranteed and ownership said no.

Bruce and co are getting what they deserve, but at this point I'd rather not make him the richest QB in NFL history. Let him go to SF if he wants.

If he balls out this year, they're going to have no choice but to pay him. There is no viable plan B out there that will come in and do better than Kirk. This is why I have no issue with paying the guy. You let him walk, then what?

Look at this FA list

No bueno. It's going to be a hot-button debate topic after this year, but if the Skins are going to keep Kirk going forward, he's going to most likely be the highest paid QB in the league.

It's funny how the Raiders didn't play any games with Carr and locked him up with little to no drama. Skins just can't get right. Ever.

What episode of GOT was this? I've definitely been missing out!!

Attachments

• IMG_0782.JPG
    IMG_0782.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 11
Just saw Zeke ain't even 22 yet. He wanna party and stunt, enjoy his celebrity which he understandable but before he even played a game he had domestic violence thing come up. You bout to turn 22 and already got a few incidents on your resume. For whatever reason drama is following him and at some point he gotta make a choice.

I should have went out last night. I live like 5 minutes from Clutch.

With the amount of players, the hits they take, and the popularity it's understandable why the NFL always has some **** going on.

easily the dumbest athletes of the major sports...i'm sure the headshots are a big reason why haha

i'd say it depends on position.. but i would be tempted to go with basketball players, since you can get by more on pure talent

football you at least gotta learn some structure eventually

Zeke should have been the one knocked out instead. And Pete King must be smoking crack to say O'dell is the most dangerous weapon of all non-QB players. On a good note, training camp is this weekend. Hallelujah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom