2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike WAS one of my favorites athletes too. Smh. He's playing Mr. Politically correct because he wants an analyst job or a coaching position somewhere on someone's staff.

I can understand why Mike was talking about this selling out stuff because he actually killed dogs and did some bad stuff running the dog fighting ring....but that doesn't apply to Kaep at all....Kaep isn't a criminal like Vick lol
That's where Vick messed up
And F Jason Whitlock that fat POS

I can understand why Mike was talking about this selling out stuff because he actually killed dogs and did some bad stuff running the dog fighting ring....but that doesn't apply to Kaep at all....Kaep isn't a criminal like Vick lol
That's where Vick messed up
And F Jason Whitlock that fat POS
Vick is traumatized from his experience with losing everything, so he feels being in a sunken place will keep him safe.

Vick is traumatized from his experience with losing everything, so he feels being in a sunken place will keep him safe.
Well Vick shouldn't have been a dummy and killed dogs
Then he wouldn't have had to tap dance to get his job back lol

Anyway we can all agree that a Kaep did nothing wrong (definitely nothing legally wrong) and shouldn't change his appearance so a couple NFL owners can feel safe.

Heard the name change function is up but imma wait till its all good (not just caps) before I make the change

Who really voted for Hahahaha :confused:
giphy.gif

Shocked that my Hate and Negative names got 0 votes. Y'all always calling me those names.

OdellDancePartner is wild. Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom