2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen A saying OJ's parole hearing was nothing short of a bbq without the food.

Zo.gif

eyes.emoji

WWE-big-show-paramedic-slams-stretcher-against-pole-1403567275i.gif

dat yours? :nerd:
Yup

you had ANOTHER one, Fraij?
That'd be my son!

Can someone explain to me why NT looks this way? I was in the hospital the night he came, thinking about when my daughter was born and i was up all night w the wife sleeping and posting on NT but I swear NT is trash on my phone now and i couldn't figure out how to post from it. The hell happened?

Yup

That'd be my son!

Can someone explain to me why NT looks this way? I was in the hospital the night he came, thinking about when my daughter was born and i was up all night w the wife sleeping and posting on NT but I swear NT is trash on my phone now and i couldn't figure out how to post from it. The hell happened?

we moved to a new platform, homie.

and congrats on the boy!!!

Yup

That'd be my son!

congrats man.

NT entered the matrix.

Trump apparently asked one of the WH's lawyers if he could grant himself a presidential pardon SMH

Zeke needs to chill, he can't be throwing hands with random guys at bars. Too much at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom