2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Apple products :nthat:

you basically living in the stone age, bruh.

eyes.emoji

WWE-big-show-paramedic-slams-stretcher-against-pole-1403567275i.gif

It is a bunch of BS. Wish they would just put out the VC on the Switch

They also might have the n64 classic on the way. I definitely have to get that one. N64 emulation isn't as far along as it should be

Emulation is perfect for me

Anyone in here have an apple watch?

Thinking of getting one but don't know whether to go with the 38 or 42 mm

I have a 38mm and I love it. It saves me from having my phone out all the time. I thought I would need a 42mm since I was taller and have big hands, but a 38mm has been perfect.

fully expected to click on the link and find the words "it's not like" before

Only I can say Jags to the Super Bowl and it make sense

SNES classic up on Walmart for preorder

Copped!

Fox New saw him defend that "white damsel in distress" against Lavar Ball and knew they had them a token. But in reality, what does Whitlock know about women period? His fat *** hasn't even probably been with one. Dude probably orders hookers on his FS1 business travel card just so he can get them to wear his fedoras and he gets off. That milk dud looking (and eating) POS.

Last edited:
Dude use to openly joke about hittin up strip clubs.. so would surprise me if he throws out funds for extracurricular activities

But Fox News doing the same thing they did with that one cop who was out there supporting trump.. will always be some Stephens out there

I still got my OG Nintendo and Super Nintendo. Both work, haven't played them in 3-4 years though.

I would cop the mini's if they were available.

I don't play video games that much and usually it's just sports when I do. Just copped The Show yesterday for $30. Game is real nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom