2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
everything from our various camps about mack hollins has been positive.. then UNC had 2 solid RBs.. and obviously the QB went 2nd overall in the draft

was that offense in UNC absurd last year?

:nerd:

Statistically speaking, they were better when marquis williams was under center.

But yes, they had weapons for sure.

VT held them to 3 points tho..

:nerd:

@justblaze2k7

Mack Hollins was listed as one of the steals before the draft

I would welcome him being a legit weapon because Carson is gonna make this thread eat a lot of crow this year

12th overall pick for fantasy this season :emoji_disappointed_relieved: hoping I can make the snake b2b work. What's the consensus of 12th for this season? Am I doomed?

12th overall pick for fantasy this season :emoji_disappointed_relieved: hoping I can make the snake b2b work. What's the consensus of 12th for this season? Am I doomed?

Do ya homework.. best thing about being 12th is having 13 too.. gotta see how the draft plays out and just take the BPA and figure things out later

Don't fish for a position, especially RB.. too many guys sharing the load or stuck I'm bad situations in spite of their talent

Do ya homework.. best thing about being 12th is having 13 too.. gotta see how the draft plays out and just take the BPA and figure things out later

Don't fish for a position, especially RB.. too many guys sharing the load or stuck I'm bad situations in spite of their talent

I hear ya. I would imagine I'm going to go WR b2b.

Cam should have a beast year with them adding mccaffrey and Samuel.. should.. should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom