2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stillin tripping for thinking the Eagles will be better than .500 this season.

NFL ring...
5e0.gif

We will be byke

Stillin tripping for thinking the Eagles will be better than .500 this season.

yup, crazy talk that a 7-9 team that had a rookie QB, rookie coach, Oline issues, crap WRs and CBs and a rough schedule could go over .500

crazy

How do I hide Regional & Classified forums? I asked 3x in the moving thread in General and got no help.

How do I hide Regional & Classified forums? I asked 3x in the moving thread in General and got no help.

we can hide stuff now?

cause i would hide of ton of forums.. hell i only need to see 2 forums

we can hide stuff now?

cause i would hide of ton of forums.. hell i only need to see 2 forums

Honestly I haven't even seen that front page that shows all the forums in ages. For as long as i can remember i just type in the letter "n" in the address bar and hit enter which takes me to S&T.

Honestly I haven't even seen that front page that shows all the forums in ages. For as long as i can remember i just type in the letter "n" in the address bar and hit enter which takes me to S&T.

Same.

Don't even care about sneakers to be honest

Android :smh: first I see the Pixel 2 is ditching the headphone jack, then I try to send my girl a gif and this BA S4 says the file is too big to send

What's annoying to me is I always went straight to subscriptions on old NT so now I type n and go to a page that doesn't exist. Too lazy to fix it

when the new site went up, had to go back to niketalk.com.. usually it would auto come up on my address bar too..

but now i cleaned my "watch forums" and "watch threads" and that made things easier, just started everything fresh.. and then threads i dont typical go in, i just unwatch if i post anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom