2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ jesus

#teamvarietyisthespiceoflife

#we'reallgawd'schildren

#howdoyoureallyknowifyoudontlikebutterpecanunlessyoutryit?!

Y'all see that state fair accident :sick:

We have a 'feast' by me which I guess can be considered a fair. Have to drive by it most days and my girl always says "My kids will not be going on rides like this that can be taken apart, packed and re-assembled" :lol: who's to say one measly screw isn't missing :nerd: so I see her point.

Never trust them fair rides B :smh:

RIP to the one that lost his life |l

Mack your girl and I are on the same page when it comes to fair rides

We have a 'feast' by me which I guess can be considered a fair. Have to drive by it most days and my girl always says "My kids will not be going on rides like this that can be taken apart, packed and re-assembled" :lol: who's to say one measly screw isn't missing :nerd: so I see her point.

PREACH.

I've got no problem going on amusement park rides. Love em. But something tossed on the back of a semi-truck and driven up and down I-5? That barely gets maintenance? I read an article that said they're only mandated to receive ONE inspection a year. One. For a ride that has to be packed up, shipped out, and re-assembled once every two-three weeks.

Nah, I'm good. I'll stick to eating the greasy food that will kill me instead.

looking like cj and booker are sharing the carries this season. ill allow it.

those carnies used to come into the pizza shop I worked at in high school and they don't give a damn about the safety, at least half of them are drinking and/or on drugs the whole time

Franc :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Also, **** that. I don't do rides at all.
My girl loves em but I'll keep my *** on the ground while everyone else rides.

franc byke :pimp:

IMG_0011.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom