2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so after all that Kaep talk,Baltimore ended up signing a QB from the arena league?

:rofl:::rofl::

My dude Kaep looking like he wont be signed unless someone goes down for tge year :smh:

Last edited:
anybody purchase the new vapor nfl jerseys yet? if so, is sizing the same as it was for the flywire version they had the past few years :nerd: it believe its the limited version of the nike jersey.

yup, kaep aint being blackballed..

tenor.gif

I feel a bit bad for Marcus Smith, he was a bum and sucks but he had no business being drafted in the 1st round

thanks Chip

I feel a bit bad for Marcus Smith, he was a bum and sucks but he had no business being drafted in the 1st round

thanks Chip

I was friend with him in high school. Really nice guy and actually just had a camp for kids in our hometown last week. However, your right. He honestly was a late 2nd-3rd round prospect that was a reach. The 1st round label did him in.

I was friend with him in high school. Really nice guy and actually just had a camp for kids in our hometown last week. However, your right. He honestly was a late 2nd-3rd round prospect that was a reach. The 1st round label did him in.

he also seems like his heart isn't fully into football, that's kind of the vibe I always got from him

Quit posting GoT spoilers, I haven't gotten around to watching the last episode yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom