2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally was cracking a joke earlier this week when I went to a sports bar during lunch hoping to catch some of the swimming world championships..

Since I had to ask if they had a specific channel, which they didn't.. and he proceeded to ask why I would even be interested.. so I said ain't shhh else on

That's when I found out it was next week or was reminded

Damn son are you that into swimming? :lol:

Damn son are you that into swimming? :lol:

Not sure how into I gotta be to be deemed THAT into it.. I'm more into it or more knowledgeable than most on here about the sport I'm guessing

Not many events are on tv, firstly.. but I try to watch 3 main events: Olympics, world championships and NCAA championships

If something else is on I'll check it out.. kinda like track.. but really ain't shht else currently on anyways

30FCC3E900000578-3436933-image-m-54_1454926533188.jpg

Not sure how into I gotta be to be deemed THAT into it.. I'm more into it or more knowledgeable than most on here about the sport I'm guessing

Not many events are on tv, firstly.. but I try to watch 3 main events: Olympics, world championships and NCAA championships

If something else is on I'll check it out.. kinda like track.. but really ain't shht else currently on anyways

I met Ryan Lochte's uncle a couple days ago, said he moved out to Australia and is competing out there now. Is that where a lot of the big pro swimming events are or is that equivalent to Brandon Jennings signing with a team in China?

I met Ryan Lochte's uncle a couple days ago, said he moved out to Australia and is competing out there now. Is that where a lot of the big pro swimming events are or is that equivalent to Brandon Jennings signing with a team in China?

Swimming is big in Australia.. but that's more them having a solid world class national team.. he could be going there just for a change in environment with his training

If you wanna make money as a pro swimmer, it's like track.. you hit up Europe and some of the circuits where you can build up prize money (look at what katinka hosszu does)

isn't that the dude who lied about getting robbed in Rio? probably went to Australia to lay low

isn't that the dude who lied about getting robbed in Rio? probably went to Australia to lay low

Yup.. just got off suspension from USA swimming

I don't even know if dude is in Australia.. watching world championships, he's had a ton of commercials on for his new sponsorship with TYR.. looks like dude just had a kid

I really wonder how much that brand spent on commercials, cause literally every other break it's on

i will never get the turnt cousins praise
He has one of the best o-lines in the NFL protecting him and a good receiving corps, yet the best he has mustered up is a 9-7 record when the NFC east was at its weakest
He's an elite Blake Bortles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom