2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.

The Cleveland Browns scored 26 unanswered points against the Tennessee Titans in week 5 of the 2014 season, where Hoyer threw two late TD passes to Travis Benjamin, which completed the largest road comeback in NFL history.

Ayyyyyyyyye :pimp:

That's my QB :frown:

I liked PJ Walker, but he didn't get much better his last year at Temple. I really didn't think he'd be in the NFL right now.

Today's Trivia:

In last seasons Super Bowl, Tom Brady led the Patriots to a comeback win, overcoming a 25-point deficit. The last time this exact deficit was overcome, it happened to be in the regular season by the visiting team in what still is the largest deficit comeback by a road team in NFL history. What quarterback engineered two late touchdown passes to secure the victory?

Mike Vick eagles against washington?

To be fair to Boston.. 1 thing ole boy said in the video I posted was true, Boston ain't no where near the most racist place in the states over a lot of places in the south and mid west

But I chalk it more up to being sports related and racist ppl finding heroes in Boston based teams.. when even that is flawed, if you're glorifying the celts cause of the 80s teams well they had some extremely important black folks on it and then you got the bill Russell led teams previously

What metropolitan southern or Midwest "cities" are you referring to? It's this kind of talk that is the problem. It's all crap with people TALKING all of the sudden find some delusional "purpose" acting like they care about statues, streets, etc that have been in places for tens of years .. like guy bashing the "bleeping" confederate states when northern people had slaves too and weren't exactly for abolishing slavery ... btw this "rally today" brought 20k people? Sounds like a lot but doesn't Boston/Surrounding area populate more than 4.7 MILLION people ?drop in bucket. No dog in this fight other than being taught right/wrong but it's kinda bs from all sides . Just my 2 cents

What metropolitan southern or Midwest "cities" are you referring to? It's this kind of talk that is the problem. It's all crap with people TALKING all of the sudden find some delusional "purpose" acting like they care about statues, streets, etc that have been in places for tens of years .. like guy bashing the "bleeping" confederate states when northern people had slaves too and weren't exactly for abolishing slavery ... btw this "rally today" brought 20k people? Sounds like a lot but doesn't Boston/Surrounding area populate more than 4.7 MILLION people ?drop in bucket. No dog in this fight other than being taught right/wrong but it's kinda bs from all sides . Just my 2 cents

I've gotta say I've stayed in Bama and Mississippi and both are racist as hell. Hell I was at a red light and some kids drive by screaming hey n.....

I've gotta say I've stayed in Bama and Mississippi and both are racist as hell. Hell I was at a red light and some kids drive by screaming hey n.....

Mean, I'm from Dallas (which is much more integrated socially) but went to college in philly then moved to NYC.. not much changed regarding racism other than boldness to be more outspoken in some areas if that makes sense ..

What metropolitan southern or Midwest "cities" are you referring to? It's this kind of talk that is the problem. It's all crap with people TALKING all of the sudden find some delusional "purpose" acting like they care about statues, streets, etc that have been in places for tens of years

As someone of mixed race (black and white) who is also a foreigner.. i am comparing Boston to all the places I've traveled to and lived in, in the US and throughout the world and the experiences of my friends and family members who have lived and experienced things in this places

For example I felt completely comfortable in Atlanta, but I've heard horror stories outside of Atlanta but still in Georgia.. I felt a lot safer and comfortable when I was in Boston, than places I went in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Gainesville and Tampa

If you perceive having these discussions as "that is the problem" please don't talk to me.. clearly there is zero point to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom