2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the guy is a top 3 receiver in the league, he should be treated and paid like one. 

sure, call him a diva, but it doesn't negate the fact that everyone in here (excluding giants and falcons fans) would be begging their team to sign him as their number 1 option if he was available in FA. 
At what price?

Deal would kick in at the age of 30 
sick.gif

Ben will be 36
now the price, I don't have an answer to that. 

obviously his age will be a factor, but plenty of talented WR's have played well into their 30's. 

AB entered the league at 23 or 24 if im not mistaken, plenty of "elite" football left in him.

bringing up ben is funny, because retaining AB, Bell and even martavis will make the future QB's job a lot easier. 

There's no point in having all pro players and not resining them when they asked to get paid.  Just ask panther fans how that's worked out for them.

AB is great and healthy. I wouldn't mind paying him if in a Pitt fan.

I'm scared to see what the Giants do. Either make ODB the highest paid WR or they're gonna get scared of his "antics" and trade him so they don't pay him. At least ODB is still young as **** so I don't mind giving him a blank check.

Last edited:
only one I watched was the Cubs because that like never happened in 100 years, and the Warriors one so I could possibly imagine a RAIDERS one some day :smh: :lol:

Phillies parade was fun as hell, if the Eagles ever win the SB

Philly will look like Mad Mad: Fury Road when it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom