2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
come to think about it tho, Pats fans known for beating up women

iEA9IcG.jpg

When women are fighting you break it up. If it's your girl and she takes the L then you knock out her BF and leave in a tie.

Reminds me of this video of a woman talking **** on the metro to a construction worker.

Dude proceeds to beat up the chicks BF. Had him leaking and lumpy.

"I will F ya man up!"

Ha Ha Ha

Y'all see the locker room footage of Brady looking for his jersey after the game? Someone PS a pic of Rodger running out of the locker room with it. Ha ha ha

When women are fighting you break it up. If it's your girl and she takes the L then you knock out her BF and leave in a tie.

Reminds me of this video of a woman talking **** on the metro to a construction worker.

"I will F ya man up!"

Ha Ha Ha

did he have a 8 ball jacket on :nerd:

Lmaoooo nah.

That vid will forever not be funny, slapped the soul outta that chick.

:rofl: never thought about that.

Sins of your lover.

Fam it works so beautifully. Your girl will love you more for defending her honor. Meanwhile the BF of the chick who got knocked out will be pissed at his girl for getting him knocked out. Then they'll fight between themselves.

It's a win/win.

Last edited:
Fam it works so beautifully. Your girl will love you more for defending her honor. Meanwhile the BF of the chick you knocked out will be pissed at his girl for getting him knocked out.

It's a win/win.
unless you get knocked out then both you and your girl both takes ls.

I know my man the collector the collector has women who like to brawl in his arsenal

:lol:

"I will F ya man up!"

Ha Ha Ha

:rofl:

Found it...

http://www.barstoolsports.com/bosto...ubway-dude-beats-the-snot-out-of-her-husband/

Last edited:
No way am I stepping in the middle of 2 women I don't know fighting.

No way im stepping into any fight that has nothing to do with me for that matter lol.

Even with the fella muffin that gal. I ain't doing anything about it. Why they fighting in the first place. Not my problem.

This fake news season, all type of draft rumors are about to come out. Gotta take everything with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom