2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the Pats lose the Superbowl than Brady will be 4-3 in superbowls and very well could have been 3-4 if Seahawks would have ran the ball 
mean.gif

the NFL definitely be petty like that, can't help but think we missed a oppurtunity 
tired.gif
Yea I actually thought y'all would make some major noise with Carr. I wouldn't bank on **** hitting the fan, though. You just never know 
mean.gif
 after the Thunder, I'll never look too far out again

The dome was rocking today. One of the best experiences of my life. I didn't get to meet any players this time but I got to kick it on the sideline for about 2 hours while they prepped.
Dope and Repped 
nthat.gif

Glad you got to be there in person for history 
nthat.gif

The Nba is going to end up like the NFL with the Cavs and Warriors the only teams that win chips. Its crazy how 4 Qbs have dominated the league the last 10 years as far as winning rings.

Last edited:

The Nba is going to end up like the NFL with the Cavs and Warriors the only teams that win chips. Its crazy how 4 Qbs have dominated the league the last 10 years as far as winning rings.

[thread="657945"]shh... the last 15+ years which is crazy[/thread]

Didn't they say that the falcons are the 12th different team to represent the NFC in the last 16 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom