2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

I just want a better fit and correct sizing from Nike; Reebok was horrible

a size 46 which is the smallest fits like a large; my Brian Westbrook 48 is like a damn dress on me and that's supposed to be a medium

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I just want a better fit and correct sizing from Nike; Reebok was horrible

a size 46 which is the smallest fits like a large; my Brian Westbrook 48 is like a damn dress on me and that's supposed to be a medium

THIS. 

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Just FYI...

Materials NOT the same...

I was there..

Just sayin...

If you want to say Reebok used the exact unis Nike gave the teams... but if you are saying they MADE the same Unis with the same materials it would be a false statement.
not say EXACT but take a dri-fit reebok and dri-fit nike and show me what would cause this chafing
indifferent.gif
actually strip the jerseys and tags and pick which one is nike and which one is reebok. how about that.

ive been around jerseys, owned all nike, reebok, adidas and dri-fit is my favorite material. essentially the same thing, no difference aside from color on some teams.

Just FYI...

I was there..

Just sayin...

If you want to say Reebok used the exact unis Nike gave the teams... but if you are saying they MADE the same Unis with the same materials it would be a false statement.
That's exactly what I was saying.  Reebok just slapped their logo on the Nike jerseys at first but eventually started incorporating their own materials.  As for the NBA swingman replica jerseys that were sold though, the Reeboks were identical to the Nikes.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Just FYI...

I was there..

Just sayin...

not say EXACT but take a dri-fit reebok and dri-fit nike and show me what would cause this chafing
indifferent.gif
actually strip the jerseys and tags and pick which one is nike and which one is reebok. how about that.

ive been around jerseys, owned all nike, reebok, adidas and dri-fit is my favorite material. essentially the same thing, no difference aside from color on some teams.

<Why are you mad?

Not feeling the draft day caps, they have a cheap look to them. I'll just stick with the sideline fitted and a few jerseys.

^^ Me either... I wonder if the Snap Backs will be for the families and the Fitted's for the Draftee's since I was told they are measuring domes the night before...

As for the Chafing... Yes.. why would I make that up? lol.....

There were league wide complaints of it happening... why? Who knows.. who cares... but it was fact.

Not sure if alot of guys noticed but back around the switch...and even some before it.. guys started wearing alot shirts UNDER their Jerseys.. if it had something to do with that.. OR if everyone wanted to prevent serious sweating onto their jersey.. I wont pretend to know...

That line of Team Just Do It tees looks very good, imo.

I think those will be popular.

Definitely getting a Jets version.

Personally.. I like the simplicity of just the team name without the Just Do it.. then a Swoosh...

But there is going to be plenty to choose from trust me.

Wonder how those T's are fitted?  Normally Nike t-shirts have the fit written on the back collar.  "standard fit" "loose fit", or "dri-fit"

Originally Posted by mjd77

Wonder how those T's are fitted?  Normally Nike t-shirts have the fit written on the back collar.  "standard fit" "loose fit", or "dri-fit"

they also make slim fits too; I got a couple Penn State tees like that
I am buying an Eagles authentic as soon as I can...I'd like to go Vick but another subpar year and he will be gone so I might play it safe and go DeSean or Shady

^ definitely go with McCoy. He'll be an Eagle for as long as he stays healthy.

Watching First Take there is some photoshop of Tebow in a Jets jersey on the screen...font looks different from last season.

Is this the new Jets jersey?

Jada,

You might be on to something.

That font is CLEARLY different from what the Jets used last year.

Don't see a swoosh logo on the chest but the numbers are definitely different.

PLEASE don't tell me the GR for those New Era hat's are going to be snapbacks. I HATE THAT TRENDY GARBAGE. I was happy they got rid of the stupid truck mesh that went out like 6 years ago. I was told these were fitted.
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Jada,

You might be on to something.

That font is CLEARLY different from what the Jets used last year.

Don't see a swoosh logo on the chest but the numbers are definitely different.
Almost like a digital font, not terribly dissimilar from what the UO Ducks have been using although theirs is even more funky.  I don't love it, and I highly doubt the NFL signs off on that font but I could be wrong.  Not a Jets fan so no worries- Regardless of what their jersey looks like, they will sell very well I imagine as long as 15 is on the front.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

^ definitely go with McCoy. He'll be an Eagle for as long as he stays healthy.

yeah my fear is they F around with that contract like they did to Desean

Back
Top Bottom