2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Can someone please take a picture of the panthers elite sleeve is the panther stitched or screened
ita screened but very high quality u like screened on a replica. Its heavy.

Weird they screened it do you think it's easy to peel off I was thinking about ordering a Cam
no its a heavy screen it would be quite diffucult to get off. Probobly screened so its more lightweight for the players, but thats just a guess

Last edited:
I'm
Nike really needs to make some changes on the Elite. It's complete Fix that collar and those sleeves Nike!

This guy is selling a few Nike Elite jerseys for half off. $147 shipped. They look real but need someone else to confirm. He's got a decent amount of them too.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk....TRC2.A0.H0.XJersey.TRS0&_nkw=Jersey&_sacat=0
Yea KicksFTW is 100% legit its where i got my Cam Newton and I have Rodgers, and Brees coming in from him later this week.
I'm glad I saw this I was about to pull the trigger on nike for $221 for a Cam but decided to get the brees home jersey and finish my saints collection

They have always been screened I had a Julius Peppers jersey for 10 years and even when I sold it, the screen print never had an issue. 

Is it possible to get a name removed from a elite jersey???

i kind of what to get the name off my rg3 jersey |I

Screw the packers but love the packers jersey and how it's mesh and what not

Not that stiff elite stuff

Reebok numbers, unfortunately. Idk that they'll ever fix this issue. But for a Smitty, it's worth it to me as a fan. When the NFL went Nike, there were only Cam jerseys at first, then Keuchly. They never made one for Steve Smith. Maybe somewhere down the line there'll be an official retired jersey. As for the Panther, historically it has never been stitched in. There are fakes that clearly distinguish themselves with the stitched panther.

Last edited:
For those of you who own the NFL Elite jerseys in Size 40 (@Scalabrine). Does that fit more like a Game jersey small or Game jersey medium? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reebok numbers, unfortunately. Idk that they'll ever fix this issue. But for a Smitty, it's worth it to me as a fan. When the NFL went Nike, there were only Cam jerseys at first, then Keuchly. They never made one for Steve Smith. Maybe somewhere down the line there'll be an official retired jersey. As for the Panther, historically it has never been stitched in. There are fakes that clearly distinguish themselves with the stitched panther.

Solid my man. I was on Ebay scouring for old deastock Smitty jersey's. All i found were two black Reebok's, really looking for a blue or white Nike unit. Still on the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom