2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Another frustrating year with Nike not making more colors available in the Vapor Untouchable Elite versions. 🙄

I already have the Bears navy Khalil Mack jersey so I would also like to have the alternate orange and white jerseys to complete my collection.

Anyone have one of the newer Packers elites? Been debating for years on one, hard to justify when we still are holding out on that probrite mesh swag lol

Just grabbed the light blue Henry jersey for 127 with the code from nfl shop. I am shocked they actually made a limited alt jersey. Is it me or does the limited Jersey feel softer than the game jersey material?

Anyone have one of the newer Packers elites? Been debating for years on one, hard to justify when we still are holding out on that probrite mesh swag lol
I think I do.
IMG_20191005_002807.jpg IMG_20191005_002746.jpg

How do y’all feel about buying older jerseys of your team (old player on the squad) but still not considered a “throwback?”

I ended up getting that Davis posted before for $100. Been wanting an authentic Niners jersey but was never willing to pay $300-350+. Granted could never find my size. Gonna order the 70th anniversary patch next and add it.

Anyone know a website for them? I’ve seen some on eBay but they don’t look really good.

Last edited:
I want the Mitchell and Ness Woodson with the super bowl 45 patch BADLY

I just picked it up, it's very nice.

I know that the traditional mesh is still used, but the Elite cut is available for purchase

Yeah I think this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd year that they have been available, when they phased out the regular sleeve elites I copped a few for $100 off PPS. But I don't think Packers will ever go with flywire, different mesh and whatever else Nike has conjured up. They want to keep that classic look always.

Got it in today! Happy to finally have a authentic (whether old or new) besides having a 49ers throwback. New running shoes as the bonus. Any suggestions on how to help get the wrinkles off the numbers?

Attachments

• D00F851D-E49A-4D1E-BEFC-E26DB4BED3B1.jpeg
    D00F851D-E49A-4D1E-BEFC-E26DB4BED3B1.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 79
It looks like fanatics has moved on to silver crystal sports for customized elites or maybe it’s just the browns. This probably will go down as a bad buy but I’m a fan of obj and I like the new browns. The quality of work is Nike level. No puffy numbers / letters and no paper on the back. The 13 in the front seems crooked though (will have to bring this up ).

Attachments

• B951A80F-5A61-41AA-ACB2-9CB447B1AA41.jpeg
    B951A80F-5A61-41AA-ACB2-9CB447B1AA41.jpeg
    431.5 KB · Views: 50
  • EA875547-D7E4-4BA2-9D38-57CDA02B81F0.jpeg
    EA875547-D7E4-4BA2-9D38-57CDA02B81F0.jpeg
    448.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 0815A6F8-678A-4EED-82EC-288DCE45DED6.jpeg
    0815A6F8-678A-4EED-82EC-288DCE45DED6.jpeg
    432.5 KB · Views: 416
It looks like fanatics has moved on to silver crystal sports for customized elites or maybe it’s just the browns. This probably will go down as a bad buy but I’m a fan of obj and I like the new browns. The quality of work is Nike level. No puffy numbers / letters and no paper on the back. The 13 in the front seems crooked though (will have to bring this up ).

My dude really said **** the Raiders. I get it though. I guess you’re rooting for the Browns today?

My dude really said **** the Raiders. I get it though. I guess you’re rooting for the Browns today?

Yep. I ditched the Raiders a few years ago for good. I root for the Niners now as my hometown team but I’ll still root for certain players as well. Found of the browns for no other reason than they were the only fan base that was able to keep their team.

I’m thinking of sending back my OBJ Browns limited just because I don’t feel he’ll be there next year.

Edit - and as I type that, it’s reported the browns may move on from him next season.

Last edited:
I’m thinking of sending back my OBJ Browns limited just because I don’t feel he’ll be there next year.

Edit - and as I type that, it’s reported the browns may move on from him next season.

I would return. He’s not coming back. If he is actually good again, the browns will be to him what the raiders were to moss. No one wants a raiders moss jersey.

They can’t trade him .... his injury will go into next season .... the most they can do is release him ... I don’t see them
Doing that till after the 2021 season

They can absolutely trade him. ACL recovery is 6-9 months, which would be July at the latest. I’m time for minicamp. The return may not be great but I don’t think the return would of been huge to begin with. Especially with word he’s never really embraced playing in Cleveland.

I would return. He’s not coming back. If he is actually good again, the browns will be to him what the raiders were to moss. No one wants a raiders moss jersey.

The only place Moss on the Raiders worked out was Madden. They were so nice those few years. I felt like Al put his teams together to be good on madden. Nothing but speed and size. 😂😂😂

Can’t believe they traded him to the Pats of all places.

Back
Top Bottom