2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Game issued Lions color rush. Unknown player but high quality stuff 🦁. $86 pick up from Leland's. Why can't Titans jerseys be accessible like this?!?
PXL_20230517_135401058.jpg PXL_20230517_135410891.jpg

Need them Kelly Green Eagles uni's to debut already.

Yeah, you and me both buddy! I'm 46, Randall is my #1, grew up with Kelly Green, still have an authentic Russell Athletic Randall jersey from 1991 (first year with the shield on the neck yoke). I NEVER liked the Midnight Green. Always (and still do) wear my Cunningham Reebok Throwback from like 2008 every Sunday. Yeah I bought a Dawkins and TO and Westbrook jersey but never wear them. The moment they reveal the Kelly Green, I plan on driving down to the stadium and getting my authentic (I guess Elite) Hurts #1. Then I can sparingly wear my Randall jersey. So cool they are using the late 80s early 90s Randall, Reggie White, Seth Joyner colorway. Can't freaking wait!! It's just about June, it's gonna be coming very soon. 🙏🙏

Oh, and I SO SO HOPE that Nike or someone will allow custom Kelly Green jerseys. If they do, I'll get a lower grade Seth Joyner and maybe even an Eric Allen jersey.

Some of the retail tags have said $350 for a couple years now, although they were sold for less. I'm guessing they intended to raise it but held off until the new template, for whatever reason.

If they put a McCaffrey elite up with the new template. I’ll bite the bullet and cop one to see how it looks in comparison to the Vapor elites.

IMG_6694.jpeg

IMG_6695.jpeg

Here’s the new “Limited” Vapor jerseys. No more stitched numbers. Instead it’s heat pressed. Basically a glorified game jersey with a higher price tag. Luckily I got it on discount so I’m not too upset. It’ll do at least until an Elite version comes out for PS2

IMG_6694.jpeg

IMG_6695.jpeg

Here’s the new “Limited” Vapor jerseys. No more stitched numbers. Instead it’s heat pressed. Basically a glorified game jersey with a higher price tag. Luckily I got it on discount so I’m not too upset. It’ll do at least until an Elite version comes out for PS2

Unless the Broncos are keeping the old template, they used the older shell but newer numbers on that one. Just fyi in case you wanted the actual new one.

Someone on Instagram is posting a bootleg Hurts Kelly Green jersey. People say it's legit, which it can't be since the Eagles haven't even unveiled the design and color yet (no press conference for the unveiling). Just wanted to post this in case some who are waiting for this eagerly like me, are wondering what they are seeing. 👍

I thought I saw a pro image store in Philly actually got some in and was selling. Don’t think it’s necessarily bootleg. Although it’s just been the game jerseys.

Someone on Instagram is posting a bootleg Hurts Kelly Green jersey. People say it's legit, which it can't be since the Eagles haven't even unveiled the design and color yet (no press conference for the unveiling). Just wanted to post this in case some who are waiting for this eagerly like me, are wondering what they are seeing. 👍
Pics?

It’s a Nike game jersey, so the cheapest option, and it’s real.

As the cheapest option, it looks really terrible (not the color. THAT is spot on to the 1990 shade they said they were doing, just the cheapest version. Like those old cheap Logo 7 jerseys without the NFL Shield at the v-neck.

It's interesting if that shop got some jerseys but didn't get all of them. And I get that they stuff is made up ahead of time, but I really can't see the Eagles letting this slip out before they have their press day introducing them with Jalen or Devonta or AJ wearing them. I dunno.

As the cheapest option, it looks really terrible (not the color. THAT is spot on to the 1990 shade they said they were doing, just the cheapest version. Like those old cheap Logo 7 jerseys without the NFL Shield at the v-neck.

It's interesting if that shop got some jerseys but didn't get all of them. And I get that they stuff is made up ahead of time, but I really can't see the Eagles letting this slip out before they have their press day introducing them with Jalen or Devonta or AJ wearing them. I dunno.
Stuff slipping out happens all the time. Stuff has been slipping out to stores for MLB’s city connect gear for teams before they officially announce it since it’s started.

Vapor fuse is indeed heat pressed. Doesn’t bother me too much. Used to the nba jerseys like this. Cut feels more slim but I like it for casual wear vs the fit of an elite.

Attachments

• IMG_6353.jpeg
    IMG_6353.jpeg
    556.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6354.jpeg
    IMG_6354.jpeg
    487.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_6355.jpeg
    IMG_6355.jpeg
    371.8 KB · Views: 299
Damn those look so good. What the Eagles waiting for?

Damn right!! This wait is freaking killing me!!! I also want to know if they will offer custom jerseys in the cheaper version, at the stadium or online? If so, I plan on making a Seth Joyner #59, and maybe even a Eric Allen #21 and a Fred Barnett #86. If they do that, this could get VERY dangerous!!! 😬😬

And those Seahawks jerseys look KILLER!!! They are gonna sell a crap ton of those! So far these and the Vikings have been revealed. I believe I heard that the TB Pirate creamcicle jerseys were coming back as well so we got a few more that need to be revealed. I'm thinking that the Eagles will release the pics either in a few days or next week just before Training Camp opens. I hope so!!! 🙏🙏

EDIT: After my reply, I saw the post above! 🙏🙏Thank you!! And it freaking figures the Eagles kelly green is the last to be revealed! 😡 13 more days starting tomorrow!! DAMN IT!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Does anyone actually wear their jerseys? The collar on these is so awful and the fit is so stiff and boxy. Should have never bought these, Nike got me.

Nameplate bleeding, collar yellowing.

IMG_7434.jpeg
IMG_7435.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom