2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Shoppers in NYC are savages. I barely find any steals. Anyways, I also noticed a lot of Mac Jones and Josh Jacobs jerseys flooded in ebay as well.
It’s been a long time since I’ve seen authentics at a local discount store, but there are so many scumbag resellers who know when new shipments are arriving and they buy everything before normal ppl can.

I’m gonna check for Jacobs, because I’d buy one for like $75 even though he changed his number and most likely won’t be back next year. (Saw a 44 at that price point, but I’m a 40)

Sidenote: I wore my Elite 51 Woodson the other day, and they are so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
It’s been a long time since I’ve seen authentics at a local discount store, but there are so many scumbag resellers who know when new shipments are arriving and they buy everything before normal ppl can.

I’m gonna check for Jacobs, because I’d buy one for like $75 even though he changed his number and most likely won’t be back next year. (Saw a 44 at that price point, but I’m a 40)

Sidenote: I wore my Elite 51 Woodson the other day, and they are so uncomfortable.
must be the DWR on the Elite 51. yes, good point on the number change, and NFL doesn't value RB like they used to.

has anyone done a return with NFLshop on an order that was paid using gift cards?

ive spoken to numerous reps on the chat and i still dont know if they are AI or human, they are that stupid.

it makes me worried that my return wont be credited back to the gift cards

IMG_0901.jpeg

They must have given these away in WI cause there is a ton on eBay listed in the last few days.
eBay gonna be flooded with Jets Rodgers jerseys soon too

has anyone done a return with NFLshop on an order that was paid using gift cards?

ive spoken to numerous reps on the chat and i still dont know if they are AI or human, they are that stupid.

you could always call and speak to someone.

yes, I have used gift cards on a transaction and returned the item. Fanatics will issue you the refund in the form of a digital gift card. I don't think you need to worry, smooth transaction.

yes, I have used gift cards on a transaction and returned the item. Fanatics will issue you the refund in the form of a digital gift card. I don't think you need to worry, smooth transaction.
does it all go back on the original cards or do they give you a new one in that amount?

One time they sent me money back via a digital gift card and gave me $750 Dan cash as well.
that’s crazy

i just got off the phone with them and they said it takes 7-10 days to ship it back to them and then another 2-7 days for them to process my return back to the original gift cards i used

so i’m like a almost a month from getting a new jersey that’s actually the correct size

that’s crazy

i just got off the phone with them and they said it takes 7-10 days to ship it back to them and then another 2-7 days for them to process my return back to the original gift cards i used

so i’m like a almost a month from getting a new jersey that’s actually the correct size
That is odd. I just returned an item and chose the digital gift card option. They literally issued the gift card the day after I dropped the package off, they haven't even gotten the return yet.

Titans / oilers custom elite is up on fanatics

Need Eagles kelly green customs up. Want to make a Seth Joyner #59! 👍

EDIT: Saw the Oilers on the team shop. For giggles, I went to see if you could make a Warren Moon #1. Website configured it, but the rules of the custom jerseys say retired players are unacceptable, yet it's in my cart. If the Eagles jersey becomes available I'm gonna give it a try. Worst case, they email back and say it's cancelled?

Last edited:
Anyone know why you can’t select certain players when it comes to a custom jersey? Legit every player listed except the one I want

Anyone know why you can’t select certain players when it comes to a custom jersey? Legit every player listed except the one I want

Is it a player with lowercase letter in their name? I’m asking because when I’m looking at the 49ers custom elites. They don’t have the option to pick a McCaffrey. You can put the name in yourself. But it doesn’t give you the option for a lowercase c when you type the name in yourself. I’ve seen people who’ve ordered some and the c that’s supposed to be a lowercase c ended up being a capital c.

But you can get any other player on the roster.

Is it a player with lowercase letter in their name? I’m asking because when I’m looking at the 49ers custom elites. They don’t have the option to pick a McCaffrey. You can put the name in yourself. But it doesn’t give you the option for a lowercase c when you type the name in yourself. I’ve seen people who’ve ordered some and the c that’s supposed to be a lowercase c ended up being a capital c.

But you can get any other player on the roster.
Not even. It’s Dexter Lawrence. When I manually put 97 and Lawrence it says it’s not valid either. Also I think last year he had Lawrence II so maybe that’s it?

From my personal experience, don't bother with custom route if you are very meticulous. Most of the times ends in disappointment. Customs are generally inaccurate--layered numbers, colors maybe odd, sloppy work, etc. There has been many discussions about this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom