2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

question... why are ppl debating between elite and game jerseys?? aren't the game jerseys replicas??
sick.gif
Have you seen the $100 game "replica" jerseys in person?  They are absolutely nothing like the RBK replicas and are a million times better.  They seem on par with the $110 RBK Equipment jerseys from years past.  They are much thicker, not made of the crappy meshy material, and even though the numbers are screened on, they are very thick and seem well done. I'm guessing the $135 jersey that is not out yet may be similar, but with stitched numbers?

i went to NDC to check out some stuff.

i have a wild feeling the Limited jerseys are gonna be pretty amazing. I think those will be the hottest sellers and most people will be buying those up over the elites anyday.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

question... why are ppl debating between elite and game jerseys?? aren't the game jerseys replicas??
sick.gif
Have you seen the $100 game "replica" jerseys in person?  They are absolutely nothing like the RBK replicas and are a million times better.  They seem on par with the $110 RBK Equipment jerseys from years past.  They are much thicker, not made of the crappy meshy material, and even though the numbers are screened on, they are very thick and seem well done. I'm guessing the $135 jersey that is not out yet may be similar, but with stitched numbers?

'

no, i haven't seen any of the jerseys in person. i hadn't even seen the ravens elite before i bought it. i just happen to see it was available for purchase online and i never thought twice about it. insta-cop. i was still thinking about the old nike authentic nfl jerseys, not really realizing there were such drastic changes for '12. on that tip, these new nike "elites"
eyes.gif
take some getting used to.

as far as the replicas go, i just always hated non authentic jerseys. where i'm from we used to call them "sticky man" jerseys bc the huge screened on numbers just looked horrible and like it just sticks to your back and chest/stomach on a hot summer day.
laugh.gif
even nike swingman basketball jerseys i never liked even tho they were obviously a step up from the "stickymans". but that's just me. to each their own. but at least they've stepped up the quality on the replicas in '12 to give them a more authentic feel, i guess.

Odd, my Richards S.G. store has Matthews, Rodgers, and Jennings all in kids sizes for 70.00- I would assume they are the "game" version.

They look 100 X better than the cr AP Reebok put out, but to the "average" fan, all they probably care about is the name and number on the back and front.  There is definitely a more "fitted" aspect even to the kids version, and they look much more "realistic" than the straight up meshy practice "pinnie" look of last year's - recent years.  I was impressed.  Not sure I'd buy for me, but probably try and find a few on the low for my young boys 8 & 9.

I dont know how true it is.. But when I went to Nike LA.. they were telling me that there will be another jersey releasing for 300+..

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I dont know how true it is.. But when I went to Nike LA.. they were telling me that there will be another jersey releasing for 300+..

could be pro-cut?

21 MERCER HAD SOME RE STOCKS OF THE SHOES

ONLY THE TRAINER 1.3S TRAINER SC'S AND HUARACHE FREE'S

Helmet concept is
pimp.gif

but alt looks like a BC uni
laugh.gif

i always like their throwbacks with the spear on the helmet
pimp.gif

Those ******** throwbacks as an alternate gives me hope that the 49ers will use their throwbacks from the 94 team.

I find it funny people stay using quips about throwback jerseys as if they aren't meant to be just that - THROWBACKS.

The Skins throwback is the correct Burgundy (which, when they finally get a new design, I hope they use again), and one of the most accurate throwbacks that will ever hit the field, on the strength of the helmet looking like the old leather helmets.

I even respect the Steelers throwback for being historically accurate.

Back
Top Bottom