2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Probably a dumb question but will the nfl gear go on sale? After the superbowl? I know it's a long time away since the season just started.

Probably a dumb question but will the nfl gear go on sale? After the superbowl? I know it's a long time away since the season just started.

NDC, NO

other sites, probably but dont expect a massive discount. the highest you will see is 25% off

Has anyone copped the limited jersey from any team? One of my dad's friends yesterday had an Arian Foster Nike Jersey that had stitched numbers, so I figured it was a limited one. He says he got it for $30 dollars and could get me one as well. I figured it was a sweet deal, so I went ahead and forked over the cash. Upon further inspection of the jersey, I noticed that the white NFL emblem on the collar was kind of shiny...is that normal? I was pretty convinced that the Jersey was real since it had all the nike tags and everything on it where they belonged. Can anyone confirm? 

Has anyone copped the limited jersey from any team? One of my dad's friends yesterday had an Arian Foster Nike Jersey that had stitched numbers, so I figured it was a limited one. He says he got it for $30 dollars and could get me one as well. I figured it was a sweet deal, so I went ahead and forked over the cash. Upon further inspection of the jersey, I noticed that the white NFL emblem on the collar was kind of shiny...is that normal? I was pretty convinced that the Jersey was real since it had all the nike tags and everything on it where they belonged. Can anyone confirm? 

Post a pic. I should be able to help.

Man, these people always bugged me. (Not you OP, but the people who buy jerseys and advertise them from their 'hook-up' for 30-50 bucks.)

These replicas of replicas are usually trash. Wrong materials, stitching off, butchered fonts, etc.

Just be cautious, man.

Trying to get some dez and ware elite jerseys by months end. That cowboys store employee hookup :pimp:

Hopefully I can find some other team jerseys for cheaper. there is nothing nice about that 250 msrp.

Post a pic. I should be able to help.
Man, these people always bugged me. (Not you OP, but the people who buy jerseys and advertise them from their 'hook-up' for 30-50 bucks.)
These replicas of replicas are usually trash. Wrong materials, stitching off, butchered fonts, etc.
Just be cautious, man.
I'll post pics whenever I get mine in from him. They looked good from first inspection but I'll take a look at it again when I go over it. It should be later on this week or early next week.

Yeah they always bug me too but I couldn't pass it up, B grade or not simply because I bought a Reebok one last year, completely forgetting that Nike would be producing them this season. So yeah. I'll post pics up for you guys later asap

My Elite Foster jersey has a shiny emblem. According to Nike: "TPU metallic-effect shield at V-neck" The limited one shouldn't. It's not a super shiny emblem, it's almost a semi-gloss.

Seriously?? A limited jersey for $30?? Thats less than wholesale cost. I'm betting its a FAKE. When a deal is too good to be true, it usually is. Common sense

Does anyone know if Nike will be making more 49ers Elite Jerseys? I'm thinking about picking up a Gore Elite, but I don't know if I should wait to see if they make any other players available. I was really hoping to get a Willis.

Does anyone know if Nike will be making more 49ers Elite Jerseys? I'm thinking about picking up a Gore Elite, but I don't know if I should wait to see if they make any other players available. I was really hoping to get a Willis.

Pretty sure more and more players will become available as time goes on. Nike is just having to produce lots of jerseys to meet the demand.

Anyone in the DMV seeing Griffin 3 knows shirts still around for retail? Any kids sizes? Would like to grab one for my son whose first name is the same. Thanks in advance.

Just ordered my Elite Buffalo Bills Kyle Williams White from NFL SHop. Should be here in a few weeks, I'll post pics when it does.

They've actually restocked twice already. And they already have Willis's jersey available. Picked mine up a few weeks ago from the 49ers site.

Pretty sure more and more players will become available as time goes on. Nike is just having to produce lots of jerseys to meet the demand.

I need an Aldon Smith Elite. :evil:

No clue what sz to get tho.

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Back
Top Bottom