these are nice in the elite cut

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    537.1 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    552.9 KB · Views: 307
Of course the 48 hours I don’t check and I’m late. Did sz. 40’s ever go up? Smallest I can order is a 48 right now.
When I first checked, size 40 wasn’t there. That's the size I need too. Hopefully they release on NFL shop so that the sitewide discount can be used.

Of course the 48 hours I don’t check and I’m late. Did sz. 40’s ever go up? Smallest I can order is a 48 right now.
40 was up when I posted the link on the Eagles thread. I’ll be sure to tag you next time if it ever goes live on Fanatics or restocks on DSG.

How do these fit? I'm guessing theses are more snug since they are authentic and are meant to wear with pads? So if one wants it to be loose to go up to the next size? May have to take a drive to the stores what have a 52 to see just how big that is. I know a 48 Authentic in my old Dawkins jersey is snug. Thanks for the help.

How do these fit? I'm guessing theses are more snug since they are authentic and are meant to wear with pads? So if one wants it to be loose to go up to the next size? May have to take a drive to the stores what have a 52 to see just how big that is. I know a 48 Authentic in my old Dawkins jersey is snug. Thanks for the help.
They are snug but they are stretchy. Depends on your build but if you want a looser fit, you can size up.

My order from DSG came today. Super excited about it until I seen the number was crooked on the front… I thought these issues were resolved :smh:
Maybe Nike has changed vendors but I haven’t been too impressed by twill On thewe fuse elite either. They are bubbly and now this.

My order from DSG came today. Super excited about it until I seen the number was crooked on the front… I thought these issues were resolved :smh:

WHOA!!! That's the $350 one right? I was gonna run to my local DSG to see the jersey as they had a 52 in stock but I just can't drop $350 on a jersey anymore (I'm on LTD, which means fixed income, and I don't buy expensive things like I used to that I don't really need. If I got that jersey, after spending $350, I'd be PISSED!! 🤬

WHOA!!! That's the $350 one right? I was gonna run to my local DSG to see the jersey as they had a 52 in stock but I just can't drop $350 on a jersey anymore (I'm on LTD, which means fixed income, and I don't buy expensive things like I used to that I don't really need. If I got that jersey, after spending $350, I'd be PISSED!! 🤬
Yup’ $350 elite.
Definitely returning, of course my size is sold out. So I can’t even exchange it. Not sure if I’ll have a chance to get another jersey that has the numbers straight.

Yup’ $350 elite.
Definitely returning, of course my size is sold out. So I can’t even exchange it. Not sure if I’ll have a chance to get another jersey that has the numbers straight.

I would call Nike before returning it to DSG! Let them know how crappy their product is and see if they can find a replacement for you.

New Herbert Elite template up. Still no white or color rush alternates smh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom