2017 Red Premium Air Jordan 12

LMFAO !!! I think about Dammn Dee who has double up the deep royal blue for custom it... into this XD

I think JB is just f*cking with those of us who can't wait for the white/red 12s to drop.

With that said, these are better than the blues.

Last edited:
I think suede is ok, its the monotone nonsense that ruins them.

For some, (me included) monotones are very easy to match clothes with.

I picked up the blues and like them very much, quality is right on and would not hesitate getting
another suede pair.

However, I may or may not get these, depends on the shade of red as another poster already mentioned.
For me it the shade that will heavily influence my decision.

imo, suede just doesn't belong on a 12. well, except for nubucks and psny of course

I think suede is ok, its the monotone nonsense that ruins them.

psny would beg to differ on the monotone, but i get wht ur saying tho. i held the blue pair in my hand for the 1st time today in store (yep, still sitting). they were my size too. i didn't realize how soft the suede was. i was rather impressed by that, still the thought of copping hardly crossed my mind.

These are a must cop tho. Shade of red doesn't even matter as these are clearly a shade of RED, and not "infrapink".

^ Every first look is fake

This most likely is going to happen, wop has shown shoes that eventually come out cant deny that

Last edited:
I'm down.. I caught a look at these pics a couple days ago on one of those sites. Love my blues, these will be their brother from another mother. :lol:

tumblr_n92uoy3qsV1rpqtlgo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom