2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Speaking of (legal) streaming, if I don't have a cable box, but have access to a FiOS log-in, how can I watch games throughout the season on YES? Potentially moving out of my parents house in February and will try to avoid getting FiOS, one less bill to worry about.

Giancarlo just **** on the Marlins :wow: :lol: on some "They're gonna go through some hard times still down there." "If you're a fan and still will watch, maybe watch from afar."

never understood the ellsbury signing to begin with...it made no sense considering we already had gardner at the time and you factor in the NTC makes the deal 10x worse

Talking with Pittsburgh about Gerrit Cole.

I’ll take CC over Cole.

Also we’re willing to eat half of Ellsbury $68mil to trade him. But he’ll have to waive his NTC. Saw a few sources saying if we can get him to budge, we’ll trade some okay prospects to move him.

D7838DEC-ADF7-46C4-8C94-AB0940133F8C.jpeg

:pimp:

I liked a lot of what Francesa was saying about the trade. Clearly it was a no brainer, you don't turn it down. There's some issues but it's a great trade that fell into our lap.

I heard Stanton on Francesa and thought wow, has he had anyone media training? He sounded clueless, like a caller was calling in.

Boricua Baby

^ The fit definitely isn't great but yeah, you don't turn down Starlin Castro + 2 A ball players for the NL MVP in his prime.

We still have $20M to work with under the tax. Could have more if we move Headley/Ellsbury.

Who do the Pirates want?

It will take Frazier and Sheffield; getting GC27 makes Frazier expendable now more than ever, Glyber is pretty much untouchable and they view Florial highly (I won't trade Florial unless you are getting a True #1); Gardner/Hicks will hold the fort tie Florial is ready

It will take Frazier and Sheffield; getting GC27 makes Frazier expendable now more than ever, Glyber is pretty much untouchable and they view Florial highly (I won't trade Florial unless you are getting a True #1); Gardner/Hicks will hold the fort tie Florial is ready

I do and I don't want him. I think if CC came back I'd be fine with the rotation as is TBH.

Though I will say, will we really ever have an OF that plays as Clint > Florial > Judge/Stanton?

I wouldn’t trade a top prospect in Fraizer or Sheffield for Gerit Cole. That’s not worth it at all.

Agreed. If we can retain Clint, Sheff & Florial going forward, I'm straight. Baseball is in a true youth-movement.

Florial is the CF of the future. Him & Gleyber should be untouchable.

I'd like to keep Frazier, too to take over for Gardy but I'd understand if they traded him for pitching.

Back
Top Bottom