2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Stanton working out has me kinda ....

i swear i don't think i've ever been this hype for a season ..

FB_IMG_1515624557572.jpg

Looks like we’ve pulled out on trying to trade for Gerrit Cole. I really don’t think we need to go after anybody for SP right at this moment.

There’s always the trade deadline. Maybe Ellsbury wants to move on by then, could look to move Jordan Montgomery, Clint Fraizer.

But as of right now Sevy/Tanaka/Gray/CC/Montgomery is top half of MLB rotations.

Yeah, Cole isn't really an upgrade either.

Could see Justus Sheffield making a couple starts in September if we want to limit Montgomery's innings.

Yu Darvish is considering us apparently. I’m curious what that offer looks like. He has an offer from Rangers, Astros, Twins (why?), Cubs and Yankees

On the other hand FA is better than trade. At least then we can really hold on to pieces for when we actually need them as trade chips.

But if it’s anything over 4 years for Darvish, no thanks.

Yu could always redeem himself just like Andy did. Andy cost us the title in 2001 with the same issue but came back and helped us win it all in 2009

Yu choked up big time in the World Series, glad the Yankees pulled out on him. That's to much money for someone of his stature.

Back
Top Bottom