2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
You may be right. This should have been an easy win "cAuSe LuCk AIN'T bEaT AnYoNe gOoD"
I'm not sure what you're trying to say bud. Is that meant to be a quote of me? Or are you saying this is a proving game for Luck in some way?

Came by my cousins for the first game.
B6567A7A-44D0-4837-A2E1-3553818910DD.jpeg

Too old to be playing with that baby bottle of Henny...

2bsrk2.gif

I'm not sure what you're trying to say bud. Is that meant to be a quote of me? Or are you saying this is a proving game for Luck in some way?

Anything to skirt around giving Luck some credit. You were talking greasy about him all year

Anything to skirt around giving Luck some credit. You were talking greasy about him all year
Luck's a good QB, I would always expect him to beat a team like the Texans in R1. I'm not sure what type of credit you think he deserves for it, but by all means it's his.

Colts looking real run the table-ish. The rest of the playoff AFC should be worried

Eh,they've had a great season but dudes got shut out a month ago. Would still take the field over them even after this, Indy always seems to have their number more often than not.

Turrrible play turrrrribe throw. Texans deserves that L

Why they running it? You have been moving the ball, ******* throw it and kick a field goal

Back
Top Bottom