2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
even if Carson makes it thru next season, he will have made it through 50% of his seasons...big.****ing.deal.

16 games as a rookie
13 games as a sophomore
11 games as a junior

how many games are in an NFL season? and how many would he need to have played to get to 50% of that?

Betting money on injuries the new wave or something? SMH.

Eh, hoping for a player to get hurt to win a bet IS kind of funny style now that I think about it :lol:

I'm just trying to figure out if dudes are serious with this "injury prone" **** or if they just left their TVs on ESPN too long.

Choppa N Yin Yang Twinz fa saints haftime ya herdme

need to do that right thing.. hit this man up

giphy.gif

So you gonna put some money up or keep trolling?

no because i'm not going to throw down on a guy to get hurt, especially since i actually like the player :lol:

16 games as a rookie
13 games as a sophomore
11 games as a junior

how many games is in an NFL season? and how many would he need to have played to get to 50% of that?

i didn't say 50% of games, i said making it through 50% of seasons that he's played in

2015: Broken wrist at NDSU, missed 8 games
2016: Fractured ribs in preseason, played all 16 games
2017: Torn ACL/LCL, missed last 3 games + playoffs
2018: Stress fracture in back, missed last 5 games + playoffs

I don't think we could just write this off

I'm chilling :lol:

This the Playoff thead and dudes keep bringing up Wentz for some reason. Who y'all got this weekend?

my Chiefs and Big Red finally gonna figure how to use 3 timeouts

Big Red gonna get revenge for what Brady and Co. did to my Chargers, it was our year SMH

2015: Broken wrist at NDSU, missed 8 games
2016: Fractured ribs in preseason, played all 16 games
2017: Torn ACL/LCL, missed last 3 games + playoffs
2018: Stress fracture in back, missed last 5 games + playoffs

I don't think we could just write this off

titles in: 2011 (red shirt), 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017

Brady has won a **** ton of big games in his career. But if he could pull this off on Sunday it would really be something. This Chiefs team, unlike their playoff teams in the past actually has a quarterback that puts fear in a defense. And while their defense has been trash for the most part, they definitely have pass rushers that can make Brady uncomfortable.

It's going to be brick cold in Arrowhead on Sunday, and that crowd will be insane with their squad playing for a SB appearance.

Gronk approaching washed status, no Josh Gordon. If the Pats can pull this one out, I think it would be one of his bigger wins on a long list of them.

Back
Top Bottom