2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
I’m dying at Irvin saying the coldest game he played was in 95 in Phila. He said in the huddle let’s go!! Get this 3 and out and get back to the sideline. Hahahahahahaha
IMG_6839.JPG

Im 3 beers, two mimosas, 2 shots in and it’s still only 11. I aint gon make it y’all

World Tour Rams fan group out here lit than a mug

Set your alarm and bust out a quick nap.

I've had to do that twice this year.

Once was when I went too hard thinking the Bungals had a chance to beat KC

Reactions: HIM
Jaylon Smith going back to school for his degree in film and TV. Does he just hire someone to do all his work this summer or do the professors just give him passing grades.

Sipping on my green tea. Thread bout to be dead AF by the Chiefs-Pats game with all y’all MF passed out.

Jaylon Smith going back to school for his degree in film and TV. Does he just hire someone to do all his work this summer or do the professors just give him passing grades.
Prolly do the same amount of work he did while he was in school :lol:

the Chiefs checking their sound system with Crazy Train...the song that NE runs out to at home :pimp:

:lol:

Cheaper and better quality, it’s a higher proof. Costco has the cheapest liquor but it’s not sold at all Costco’s.

word. makes sense cause i haven't seen it at mine. i have seen kirkland beer :lol:

use it for beer pong

Back
Top Bottom