2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
I’m going to the Ravens/Chargers game today in M&T... As a Ravens fan, I’m honestly afraid Lynn might have figured us out after that last loss. Even with home field advantage, I’m afraid of this game.

That said, I NEVER thought we would win the division and be here once Flacco went down earlier this season.

@D StaXX not even a real Cowboys fan. He told me the first Cowboys game he saw on TV, Romo was the QB. He also said he doesn’t know the names of anyone on the OL and can only name one defensive player (Sean Lee). Nice to see the fake fans get removed from this thread.

Damn, they got my guy @D StaXX out of here. Hopefully next weekend they get the rest of the Cowboys fans out of this thread.

@D StaXX not even a real Cowboys fan. He told me the first Cowboys game he saw on TV, Romo was the QB. He also said he doesn’t know the names of anyone on the OL and can only name one defensive player (Sean Lee). Nice to see the fake fans get removed from this thread.

Hahahaha Hahahaha in here spreading fake newz. :smh:

Go to sleep.

People can all the **** they want about the Eagles, but you'll never an opposing team's fanbase take over the Linc.

I’m going to the Ravens/Chargers game today in M&T... As a Ravens fan, I’m honestly afraid Lynn might have figured us out after that last loss. Even with home field advantage, I’m afraid of this game.

That said, I NEVER thought we would win the division and be here once Flacco went down earlier this season.

This is the closest wildcard game imo.

I think Chargers are the more balanced team. But with that said the linebacker core is depleted and mebane is away from the team taking care of his sick daughter so he won’t be there to anchor the middle. Got the edge duo in Ingram and Bosa but Lamar Jackson was able to escape them last game.

I think Phil and Lynn had a vanilla gameplan 2 weeks ago preparing for this possible rematch. I look for Phil to utilize the quick passing game. Gordon and Eckler should be closer to 100 percent and should line up wide every now and then to neaturlize the blitz.

Have fun and good luck

Jesus gotta be really bad if they’re operating already

Clean break like that, best thing to do is get this on him right away
external-fixator-lower-leg-ATB5D3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom