2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

We need a backup PG badly. Shake better be showing the hell out in Summer League this year to get a 4 year deal.

We need a backup PG badly. Shake better be showing the hell out in Summer League this year to get a 4 year deal.
They are gonna offer shake a 4 year deal so it’s hightly likely that he’s gonna be the back up pg, with Richardson and Harris also sharing some ball handling responsibilities

They are gonna offer shake a 4 year deal so it’s hightly likely that he’s gonna be the back up pg, with Richardson and Harris also sharing some ball handling responsibilities
He got the 4 year deal. Signed him and Ennis basically b2b

Nah dog...Richardson can bring the ball up some but we need more shot creators on this team. Got a bunch of bully ball dudes but only J-Rich and Tobias can really get their own shot plus shoot the ball. Ennis and Scott both catch and shoot only guys basically. And we are not putting Shake who essentially is a rookie in primary point guard duties while going for a championship this year.

Nah dog...Richardson can bring the ball up some but we need more shot creators on this team. Got a bunch of bully ball dudes but only J-Rich and Tobias can really get their own shot plus shoot the ball. Ennis and Scott both catch and shoot only guys basically. And we are not putting Shake who essentially is a rookie in primary point guard duties while going for a championship this year.
Don’t know what to tell you. There’s no more money left

With the current roster of Giants. We could have afforded to take a risk on IT.

But yeah, we need a Lou Will type of player, heck, even someone like Van Vleet.

Maybe the buyout market mid season.

With the current roster of Giants. We could have afforded to take a risk on IT.

But yeah, we need a Lou Will type of player, heck, even someone like Van Vleet.

Maybe the buyout market mid season.

Trey Burke or Lin need to be signed. Very, very badly.

IT showed with the move to the Wizards he doesn’t give a damn about winning. He just wanted to go where he’d get the most shots and playing time.

Wes Matthew signed with the Bucks...on a min deal.

No idea why that couldn't be the sixers

I feel like Wes is getting a gig off if reputation. I'm not losing sleep over him. We have enough wings.

Trey Burke or Lin need to be signed. Very, very badly.

IT showed with the move to the Wizards he doesn’t give a damn about winning. He just wanted to go where he’d get the most shots and playing time.

True. Even from his quite, you can tell he wants an opportunity to make it back to all star level. And no one will be paying attention to the Wizards next year. Lol

And Lin was useless with the Raps and doesn't shoot. Don't think he's a good fit for us.

And Lin was useless with the Raps and doesn't shoot. Don't think he's a good fit for us.

Nah the Raptors just completely didn’t use him and took him out of his game. At the end of the regular season when he got minutes he had some good games. I saw him play twice in person this past year and he was nice both times.

The more I let this lineup sink in the better I feel about it.

Richardson compliment Ben and Joel much better than Butler and is probably a better defender at this stage of their careers. Everybody plays team ball and are willing to sacrifice for the greater goal.

We have time to actually mesh, and I think Brown is much improved as a coach after this playoff run.

I would love to see aggressive Ben from game 2 vs the Nets much more often and I think he knows this too based off of previous comments in the last two weeks.

Tobias, Josh, Ben, and Joel are the core of this team. All 27 and under, all under contract for the next few years. This is who we are for better or worse.

Unless the team expects Shake to have an MIP year, we still need to get that secondary ball handler/ closer.

7CEE98B8-52AE-44B7-A96C-C28CB5C5B16C.jpeg
NEED to see AI being the biggest cheerleader for Kyle on the sidelines one time

Well Neto will def be a better fit than TJ was, and cheaper.
Got our backup PG. Just need to go snag Korver and we're set

Back
Top Bottom