2018-2019 NFL Week in Review - Week 4 - Cheating is now allowed in Las Vegas

Which Carr brother sucks more?

• Derek

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • David

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Can anyone seriously make a logical claim that Khalil Mack wasnt worth what the Raiders got for him at this point?

Dude is unreal.

Can anyone seriously make a logical claim that Khalil Mack wasnt worth what the Raiders got for him at this point?

Dude is unreal.
It depends on your perspective of salary cap % and whether or not you value a QB to impact a game more than Mack ...

To put it differently, if Mitch Trubitch was up for a contract extension in the next 2 years, Chicago wouldn't have traded for him ...

I dont think Oakland did anything wrong given their cap situation ... The only argument is whether they should have chosen Mack over Carr, planning to draft a rookie QB last year or next ...

Screenshot_20180910-054740~2.jpg

Rest of the league:
6cVSAon

Dude is unreal.
Mack is worth it and more. Dude is unbelievable. Can't be stopped. I said it before the season he's better than Von Miller and got clowned for it. Mack is the best defensive player in the NFL

It depends on your perspective of salary cap % and whether or not you value a QB to impact a game more than Mack ...

To put it differently, if Mitch Trubitch was up for a contract extension in the next 2 years, Chicago wouldn't have traded for him ...

I dont think Oakland did anything wrong given their cap situation ... The only argument is whether they should have chosen Mack over Carr, planning to draft a rookie QB last year or next ...

The are currently projected to have $52M in cap space in 2019.

Dude is unreal.

AND on top of that, that 2nd round pick looks like it's going be top 45

so basically it was a 1st and a drop down of couple spots in the draft

And the way the Bears are playing, with the schedule coming up..... That 1st they got next year may not be as high as Gruden thought.

That's the icing on the cake for me. For the Bears to make the playoffs of course, but that pick become like a 20 something pick.

And the way the Bears are playing, with the schedule coming up..... That 1st they got next year may not be as high as Gruden thought.

That's the icing on the cake for me. For the Bears to make the playoffs of course, but that pick become like a 20 something pick.

That's what cracks me up. If the Raiders did all that for a late first and basically a third I'd laugh

Two weeks in a row same thing.

Im very critical of Sark and I will give props to him now. He's been calling overall better games and the offense has been much better the last two weeks. Matt has been on fire (rumors of his "demise" were greatly over exaggerated), Julio moving the ball down field, Sanu being Sanu, Ridley has arrived, the ball is being spread around. Only thing missing is a little bit more production from the running game but Ito Smith has stepped up with Freeman out.

And speaking of guys stepping up lets take a look at the exact opposite of that on this defense man.....I get it we lost literally the majority of our best defenders to injuries but to crumble like this....clearly these next man up aint working cause these practice squad and backup dudes are GARBAGE and the guys thats left that are starters dont look like leaders right now no one stepping up with the spine of the defense gone (lookin at you trufant, beasley and alford). Kazee has been good though. You had a guy like Eric Reid available should've signed him stupid not to cause clearly that defense needs help now. If there are any free agents worth a damn left at safety and linebacker sign them NOW.

Why can we never have two good things at the same time...first two weeks offense was trash but defense was holding teams and making big stops to keep us in games. Now the offense is clicking and lighting it up but the defense is about as solid as wet toilet paper.

in summary
tenor.gif

I'm just watching us play at this point just to see how bad it can get. And how much I can take before I completely lose it

Raiders are dumb as ****..Only thing that compares to this this is the falcons letting Deion Sanders go and trading Brett Favre. Somebody is going to get fired you can bet on that ****.

raiders could be worse in 2020, if gruden does some things (like getting rid of carr):

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm just watching us play at this point just to see how bad it can get. And how much I can take before I completely lose it

If we can win the next 2 we hit the bye and we’re ok..these next two games are def IT tho..must win games

srs question what happened to carr? wasn't he like a map candidate not to long ago before he got injured

Back
Top Bottom