2018 52 Week Challenge

Not telling you guys what to do but putting that money into the savings to earn 2% is a no go.

Come to the bitcoin thread and have your money make you money.

But either way at least your not wasting away your money.

07882A1D-E939-4AC2-BE0D-74F327A87F1A.gif

I'm not a gambling man. I hate Vegas.

I understand what your saying but so much of us in there made so much money already.

I wish I took every last dollar I had and invested earlier this year.

I'm still eating though for sure but I could have been obese if I wasn't moving shakey.

Some good advice someone in there told me... scared money don't make no money.

Last edited:
Not telling you guys what to do but putting that money into the savings to earn 2% is a no go.

There's more than one way to save. That's one way I plan on doing it. However some people just want extra change at the end of the year

There's more than one way to save. That's one way I plan on doing it. However some people just want extra change at the end of the year

For me it's more of changing my spending habits than saving.

If you don’t mind me asking, vaguely speaking, how much would you say you came up?

a blinkin a blinkin

You cool peeps but I would prefer not to share that info, but I made my money and I am holding and buying more as time goes. My next move is to venture into the alt coins.

I had a lot of money just sitting in my bank account and always heard let your money work for you, but didn't know much about stocks. I saw the bitcoin thread and there was this cat fapmasterjr fapmasterjr that I asked questions about crypto and he put me on to some of it and I just read and read the thread.

The thing he said to me that really made me take the plunge is that why should I leave my money in the credit union and only make 2% on it. I started looking at the gains of almost all the crypto and almost everything was way over 2%.

My wife was very sceptical of it but when showed her the numbers and the gains... and most importantly the gains I made she was like okay, but still cautious and not 100% sold on it but see I've made money. She just doesn't want to use all our savings and take a gamble on crypto, but doesn't mind some or 1/2 :lol:

That why I think the money you guys are saving start researching and invest it to make you more money. I really want you NTers drive M3's and smash dimes.

I want all of us to do good and make money bro :D

Did $4k last year, in for $6k this year. Will revisit this page in 52 weeks.

To people in here, don't sink all your savings into a ridiculously volatile commodity like crypto. Use play money you can stand to lose.

In for the 10k challenge. My spending habits are ridiculous. I can spend 1k in a week just going out drinking, concerts etc. Need to buckle down.

Nice thread. I do keep the change and round down to 0.01 on all tippable purchases. Up like $50 in a month.

I see Bitcoin mentioned. Are Bitcoin users actually cashing out physical dollars into their local bank accounts? I guess I could ask in there. Threads 600 pages deep though. It reminds me of online gambling where you need an off shore account and actually receiving winning is not easy. All seems like a scam.

me and my gf opened up a savings account before she left overseas, 200 each every two weeks and wont be back either this June or March of 19'. She'll be able to visit here and there though, but we plan on going on a big trip with it. I plan on doing this 10k this year. Good luck everyone!

me and my gf opened up a savings account before she left overseas, 200 each every two weeks and wont be back either this June or March of 19'. She'll be able to visit here and there though, but we plan on going on a big trip with it. I plan on doing this 10k this year. Good luck everyone!
Not to be that dude but distance will tempt her to cheat. That's just nature. That joint account might work against you if things go sour

In but I'm gonna go backwards. It'll be harder at first but get easier as time goes on.

Since its pretty much midnight on the east coast.

It is officially Week 2

Great thread! I encourage people to save as much as possible. Question though, maybe I’m not reading it correctly, but how does the platform for the 5K & 10K work? Seems like it just tells you save x-amount of dollars each week just to equal 5K or 10K.

Also is this a savings-only challenge, or “reach ___ amount” challenge? Where you can work overtime? There’s a couple months a year where we get paid 3 paychecks... ect.

Can you school me?! I’m literally clueless to anything computer related. But I’m always hearing good things about it. Wish I knew about this 5 years ago.

Doing the 5K with an extra $100 biweekly.

May stumble a little around April for my Shadows but I don't foresee anything else stopping me. I have too much of everything and paid off the CCs as my Christmas gift to myself.

Back
Top Bottom