2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

DF721ECD-6C8E-49CA-BEC9-49B4B8092A82.png

So after I just purchased my pair through the link. Nike just sent me the Nike+ app reserve notification. Will I be able to cop a second pair or will they cancel one? Trying to oop for a homie but his a different size than me
someone posted 1 or 2 pages back and said got a "you have already redeemed" error message when trying to cop a 2nd.

So after I just purchased my pair through the link. Nike just sent me the Nike+ app reserve notification. Will I be able to cop a second pair or will they cancel one? Trying to oop for a homie but his a different size than me
Same here. I didn’t wana chance it and have them cancel both...

My dilemma as well...anyone ever experience this?

I placed an order on desktop and it went through then got the notification on the app 15 mins later and it let me order once again. 2 separate order #'s but lets wait and see if they actually ship them
I was scared to order another. Nike might cancel both. Keep us posted tho

My homeboy just asked that. And I got the alert too. You playing with fire

Forgot to also say I couldn't use my birthday code. Apparently only works with free shipping offers lol

Also funny cause I woke up to everybody in the notif's hitting and I thought I missed out

Got a reserve somehow.

Haven't bought a Jordan in a long, long time. Couldn't pass on the Shadows. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom