2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Lol, where im at its 6am, doors open at 8am and its fcfs. Honestly didnt know what to expect but im the only one with no chairs.

I actually would like to do one FCFS once year, usually do everything through the app, but I recall camp out’s being my best experiences. Meet a lot of people man, crazy times, & all. I still remember when the Space Jam’s came out in 09’, and my sister was with me damn near at the front of the line outside the mall. The crowd was trying to push us out the way, & I let my sister through first, extend my arms out to give my sister a running head start while I held everyone back for as long as I could! As soon as they saw what I was trying to do, someone grabbed my sister by her hair to slow her down, then I got over run, had to start running and let everyone through.
I was on my Spider-Man ishhh! :lol::nthat:
200w.gif

I actually would like to do one FCFS once year, usually do everything through the app, but I recall camp out’s being my best experiences. Meet a lot of people man, crazy times, & all. I still remember when the Space Jam’s came out in 09’, and my sister was with me damn near at the front of the line outside the mall. The crowd was trying to push us out the way, & I let my sister through first, extend my arms out to give my sister a running head start while I held everyone back for as long as I could! As soon as they saw what I was trying to do, someone grabbed my sister by her hair to slow her down, then I got over run, had to start running and let everyone through.
I was on my Spider-Man ishhh! :lol::nthat:
200w.gif

Sounds like a terrible experience lol

Sounds like a terrible experience lol

It builds character fam lol
Good times man, I can’t knock no one for camping ‘cause I’ve been out there in my younger years. I’d still do it now if it was a shoe I really wanted, & it was the only way to get them.

i just came here to say i'm in big trouble. my world is literally crumbling around me. my main connect moved to NJ! i have to do the same footwork as everyone else now until he plugs me with the new manager. that said, i just copped off stockx for $220 shipped.
*real tears*

i just came here to say i'm in big trouble. my world is literally crumbling around me. my main connect moved to NJ! i have to do the same footwork as everyone else now until he plugs me with the new manager. that said, i just copped off stockx for $220 shipped.
*real tears*
Thought you were gonna say some serious real life ishhh after u said " my worlds crumbling around me" lol . that stockx price is perfect resell price

That’s not bad honestly. Not sure what the resell price will be once everyone sells their pairs but I think you did good.
*real tears*

*real tears*

You might be thanking yourself at 10...or not. Guess we’ll see.

Good luck today for those still needing theirs. I was lucky with early access pair and also getting a Nike+ reserve.

My boy won his raffles at Shoe Palace and Shiekh. Glad I don’t have to deal with all the craziness at the malls today waiting for unclaimed pairs. Instead I’ll be dealing with the craziness at Costco instead lol

*real tears*
:lol:

No lining up for me. Gon test these newly developed manual cook skills....LOL

Hardest decision is.....smoke after release or before? I may lag if before.

Besides already won a pair from SNS so I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom