2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Got through on SNKRS. I thought it was over cause it kept replying payment error. I’m like wtf is is this. Did it again finally went through. So far 4 for 4 on SNKRS

sneakers app said I struck out.. tried again on ndc page and seemed to work. hope I get confirmation mail.

just checked stockx wow how come these have no resell, compared to bred toes? Is it just a much wider release?

No point

These shoes are tanks. Don’t need more than possibly two pairs. I’m a hoarder myself but cutting back on triple ups on 1s and started selling stuff to keep 1 maybe 2 pairs

A pair if you sorta take care of will last you 10 years easily
Yeah I’ll double up but 3 pairs for retail? No thanks. It’s hard enough finding space to keep up the collection.

I was waitlisted yesterday. Didnt get a notification I was off and I checked it every so often. Then I got a message that I missed the reserve smh

Oh wow, got an L at first on SNKRS but then I tried submitting a 2nd order and it went through! Didn't get a notification but it says purchased and there's a charge on my card now

Y’all acting like everyone won on snkrs these flew. I mean if they had sizes still sitting then yea. It was basically a luck of the draw game today.

Also stop saying easy cop on snkrs.

All you did was press a button and sweat for a couple of seconds

That easy cop could have been f snkrs has you got the sold out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom