2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

copped off stockx for the first time just now... i hate resell but if i dont cop now resell will get worse werd to sean witherspoon 97s

The ask prices are going up because people are buying the lower ask pairs. Once people get there shipments in there will be more lower asks placed. And even more after restocks.
Once everyone who initially wants has them in hand they will be removed from the market and the median bid will not go down since sellers will control it at that point

its 29 minutes into releases and the footsites still have a full size run. save the dramatics and keep adding to cart. ive already checked out a pair manually with a 15 minute wait time.

Bad luck shawty...Notification just came through on work comp...mandatory restart in 30...while I’m in line at ubiq

Once everyone who initially wants has them in hand they will be removed from the market and the median bid will not go down since sellers will control it at that point
Sure. Don’t use the game royals as an example of how things actually happen or anything.

Back
Top Bottom