2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

20180414_114638.jpg Footlocker app has been showing love, 3/3 with the 1s.

A toebox on one of my pairs looks flat compared to the other. Slightly warped sole too

Forgot I had to work today so I'll probably unds tommorow

would make sense if you were selling 50+ pairs though. you couldnt get me out of bed to grab a free $20 at the UPS store if they were handing them out for free, let alone get me to fill out some paperwork to send some shoes. Hell no.

Good point. I wouldn't waste my time for $20 either.

Well, just picked up my FTL pair...happy to have these in hand! Surprisingly, the stock numbers here were lower than bred toes or game royals. The FTL I picked up at gets the biggest stock of the 3 locally. They received 24 bred toes, 36 game royals, and only 18 (of 18 expected) on the shadows. They said the other two locations were supposed to also receive 18 pairs, but only got 12 each. So, it's possible those other stores will be getting some additional pairs on Monday, but you never know.

Nah, it's stupid. Thirstingonthegram over 20 is not the move. If you're investing to make 20 on the stock market I'd suggest you're wasting your time. Lol

Meant the 13% on the market would be amazing year over year. But ya I think it's a waste of my time; just giving perspective on why some people do it.

Got 2 pairs at the mall in Peoria, 1 from Finish Line, the other from Jimmy Jazz. Champs didn't get em.

Attachments

• 15237232528045932286053060178455.jpg
    15237232528045932286053060178455.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 27
Again, this was the last OG release that matters at all.

I dont feel like some of you are letting that sink in. This release was kind of important.

So why wouldnt Nike go out with a bang on these and release beaucoup pairs?

Or maybe they did and sold them and sold them and sold them to the special chosen ones on Thursday leaving F all for saturday.

These are some of the questions that will be asked on monday.

Agreed SNKRS app went from notify to sold out at 10. Never had a chance. Had to be a direct effect of the dbl. up that happen due to reservations. Keep us posted on the results that you get. Other websites just a waste of time as well -- last of OG's for while -- why not up the production they WILL sell.

Back
Top Bottom