2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Went to fta yesterday to pick up a reserved pair , got access code via beacon. Guy looked at my ID and app access code & grabbed sneaks from the back .

He then scanned my star club card on app, I paid cash and went on my way.
Later on in the day , I go back into the app to see how they're going about the shadow 10 release and see if it was in the launch locator.
I notice that even though he looked at the code it wasn't scanned cause it doesn't say that I actually picked it up. Now the purchase I made is on the receipt and has my star Club number .I don't want it to mess up my chances for future pickups. Not that there's anything dropping that's worth a damn for awhile , but still when something does, I want all my sites locked in.
Cause on the app it's showing as if I never picked it up. So my question is how do I go about getting the app to reflect that this reservation was indeed picked up yesterday??? .
Screenshot_2018-04-15-09-11-58-1.png

Went to fta yesterday to pick up a reserved pair , got access code via beacon. Guy looked at my ID and app access code & grabbed sneaks from the back .

Later on in the day , I go back into the app to see how they're going about the shadow 10 release and see if it was in the launch locator.
I notice that even though he looked at the code it wasn't scanned cause it doesn't say that I actually picked it up. Now the purchase I made is on the receipt and has my star Club number .I don't want it to mess up my chances for future pickups. Not that there's anything dropping that's worth a damn for awhile , but still when something does, I want all my sites locked in.
Cause on the app it's showing as if I never picked it up. So my question is how do I go about getting the app to reflect that this reservation was indeed picked up yesterday??? .
Don’t worry about it. It’ll work itself out and you won’t be penalized. It’s a common occurrence.

They have to answer if a shoe was picked up or not at some point, don’t trip.

Yeah don’t worry about it. This is what usually happens with my pick ups. I’m actually surprised when I look and it says “purchased” lol

Yeah don’t worry about it. This is what usually happens with my pick ups. I’m actually surprised when I look and it says “purchased” lol
Same. The managers suppose to manually put it in the computer that you picked up at the end of the day (hence the list they mark off at the register). Some managers do it, some managers don’t. Regardless of if they do or do not, it hasn’t affected any of my entries or purchases one way or another.

Noticable difference in leather on the swoosh between my pre-order pair and my FTL pair I picked up yesterday. Pre-order pair way more tumbled and smooth on the swoosh. Everywhere else materials seem identical. Heel leather actually seems a tad smoother/softer on pre-order pair too. But for $149 with my Platinum VIP rewards, no complaints here!

Attachments

• 20180415_101424.jpg
    20180415_101424.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 65
  • 20180415_101543.jpg
    20180415_101543.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 57
Don’t worry about it. It’ll work itself out and you won’t be penalized. It’s a common occurrence.

Like I mentioned last 4 or so releases, mine goes away after a week still not showing that I picked them up

Hasn’t caused any issue in winning shoes but both accounts I’ll try and click I purchased them while in store and it says I haven’t and remains that way til it’s removed from the app

Back
Top Bottom