2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Quick question.
Has anyone ever got an L on the reserve apps and then the next morning got a notification that your reservation is ready for pickup?

And has anybody actually been able to pickup a pair when this happened to you?
Yes ive passed on app but then in the morning it says ready 4 pickup

i would assume u gotta print it out as the UPS store doesnt have access to the label stockx sends you. but if u dont got a printer, i think u can print it out at the UPS store using 1 of their computers to access the label and their printer to print.

i sold a 3ds one time and paid online for my label and everything but my printer was broken so i went there and they let me do what i told you.
but you gotta pay UPS to use their computer and printer right?

i would assume u gotta print it out as the UPS store doesnt have access to the label stockx sends you. but if u dont got a printer, i think u can print it out at the UPS store using 1 of their computers to access the label and their printer to print.

i sold a 3ds one time and paid online for my label and everything but my printer was broken so i went there and they let me do what i told you.

I appreciate the info.

how much was it? i gotta send a pair

i think it came out to a few dollars and some change. i think it went by time used as well. i forget, it was a while ago. def under 4 or 5 bucks tho. id try to find another alternative to print if i was you. to me, it wasnt worth it even tho it wasnt too much, but i was there so i said F it. think about it....if u had copped the label from them at the store, they would print it for you and u wouldnt need to pay cpu usage and printer charges. why should it be diff if i paid online myself at home beforehand already?

that was the ONLY time i did it that way tho. ive since fixed my printer or used the one at my work.

I need that NT vote......I'm in a keep 1 and get rid of 1 situation. Here's the deal, one pair is tumbled with good leather but there's a minor white glue residue on the black part of the toe box. Then there's another pair that's flawless but the leather isn't as tumbled. Which one would you keep? Do I keep the tumbled with white mark or not as tumbled but flawless condition?

I dont know how much more of a GR this shoe could have been.

My area only gets the biggest GRs possible, these and Black Cements so far this year. Resale on these isnt bad relatively speaking and will dip further next week as online sales reach resellers.

This isnt like a FTL or JTH. There was an abundance of locations and websites offering these. The majority of people who went after this release got them with relative ease from what Ive seen. Many doubling, tripling up.

Im not fully in the loop but anytime my area gets a retro its a good sign that theres many many pairs out there.
Same, though the Champs closest to me didn’t get these...only Footlocker and, oddly enough, they didn’t get GS sizes but got GS sizes for bred toes and game royals

I’ve printed stuff at a couple ups stores before and it was 8 cents per page for black and white, they didn’t charge me for computer time though... but there were no signs indicating computer usage charges either.

I would call the place you’re going to first to see what that specific store does as far as the policy.

I need that NT vote......I'm in a keep 1 and get rid of 1 situation. Here's the deal, one pair is tumbled with good leather but there's a minor white glue residue on the black part of the toe box. Then there's another pair that's flawless but the leather isn't as tumbled. Which one would you keep? Do I keep the tumbled with white mark or not as tumbled but flawless condition?
I’d go for the more flawless pair or even mix and match.

Treating this like an omen. Was waitlisted at ftl, never got another alert. Car inspection is due. On to the next

Back
Top Bottom