2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I think he's asking for a "source"

Hopefully it was a typo :rofl:. I don't need a source because all of this is folks opinion. I just stated a few facts though. More major online and instore carriers. Quite a few Nike stores were FCFS. My local spots had quite a few plus leftovers. Quite a few of you guys are posting how plentiful they were your respective area. Now some areas have higher demand and less quantities than others but online definitely had more opportunities than bred toes.

Hopefully it was a typo :rofl:. I don't need a source because all of this is folks opinion. I just stated a few facts though. More major online and instore carriers. Quite a few Nike stores were FCFS. My local spots had quite a few plus leftovers. Quite a few of you guys are posting how plentiful they were your respective area. Now some areas have higher demand and less quantities than others but online definitely had more opportunities than bred toes.
wasnt there a lot more heat releases this weekend than for bred toes? I mean Kobes, OW VM, UNDFT UB, and Blush released probably why all the FCFS for the shadows

All the recent 1s have had similar numbers. They also came out during tax season so pretty much every one into fashion was going for bred toes

Here we go with the guys who know the numbers again.
If you are new to collecting jays, this release is gonna be hard as is any other 1 release. If you’re like some of us, it’ll be pretty easy, but don’t come in here saying people didn’t do their legwork or this was a massive gr, because that isn’t true.
There might be a couple of lazy folk that want stuff to appear in their lap, but that’s not common.

Here we go with the guys who know the numbers again.
If you are new to collecting jays, this release is gonna be hard as is any other 1 release. If you’re like some of us, it’ll be pretty easy, but don’t come in here saying people didn’t do their legwork or this was a massive gr, because that isn’t true.
There might be a couple of lazy folk that want stuff to appear in their lap, but that’s not common.

I'm not saying is was a massive GR. But I don't believe the hype of the other end of the spectrum either. The numbers were not 75k or whatever these folks be reporting. They didn't equal bred toes and game royals. I stand by that.

Well, I can say that the spots i picked up my shadows from had more in stock than the bred toes.

wow, haven't worn a 1 in decades, first w on snkrs; excited but afraid if I like these again, it'll put me on the hunt for the rest of the og colorways.

i hate when people just nonchalantly come and say OH PEOPLE DIDNT DO THEIR HW OR LEGWORK and thats why they didnt score a pair.....come live in NYC for a few releases and be a size 10-11 and then tunes will change :lol:

Stop it. Yall get everything and the most quantities in the country. You get multiple tries at releases via SNKRS pass and other stuff too. I understand demand and population is high but the sneaker industry takes care of yall. I don't feel sorry for yall at all and never will. Oh not to mention you can take relatively short drives to other cities too and cop. smh.

How long does it take to receive a pair feom stockx? Got a bid accepted on Thursday but status is still pending- waiting for seller to ship

Back
Top Bottom