2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

trash site is trash. them joints was probably gone before my bar was 1/4 the way. FOH wit that troll site lol

villatrash.JPG

so the general consensus on these and all other 1's ( sbb etc) is...the more tumbled the leather, the better the presumed quality? My toe boxes are tumbled to the point of looking like a rolled up piece of paper....I feel like i'd like a smoother finish in all honesty. snkrs pair

so the general consensus on these and all other 1's ( sbb etc) is...the more tumbled the leather, the better the presumed quality? My toe boxes are tumbled to the point of looking like a rolled up piece of paper....I feel like i'd like a smoother finish in all honesty. snkrs pair

I dont like when mine are overly tumbled. But it seems like most in here do

thanks thought it was just me...

Na it isn't just you it's been discussed in pretty intense detail in the OG 1 thread since the Banned 1 remaster came with the heavily tumbled leather in 2016.

I think it is a pretty even split between those who prefer tumbled or smooth leather for the swoosh and toebox.

Personally I think some tumbling looks nice, I thought the 2016 Banneds and 2017 Royals were > the ~2011 iterations.

Gotten a few pairs in of the Shadows, expecting another pair from SNKRS today, of pairs to keep I'm leaning towards one pair that has the smoothest grey swooshes and toeboxes of the bunch because it looks pretty clean to have smooth leather in the shadow CW. Ill probably keep a more tumbled pair as well anyway, planning on keeping 2 pair.

So in addition to there being debate about the practice in general I also think it also matters which CW they're doing it on. Like tumbled storm blue? pass!

Back
Top Bottom